Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Mudslingers (forum game)
Mudslingers (forum game)
2010-09-30, 10:12 AM #1
Let's see how this game turns out...

Mudslingers

Objective: Successfully sling the most mud at your opponents upon the Day of Reckoning (midnight PST Oct. 12th) to rule the world! (of course!).

Rules:
You must announce your desire to campaign to sling mud at other candidates and may only sling mud at others campaigning. To sling mud, you need to convince someone else to proclaim their support for you. They will then be the mud you sling! Each follower equals 1 point. Watch out, though! Until that follower proclaims their support again (for whichever candidate), the victim can use the follower to mud-sling at someone else and the new victim can then do the same and so on! So long as you don't create and use false accounts or break forum rules, it's in your best interest to do whatever you can to persuade followers to continually proclaim their support for you!

For an extra challenge, try remaining the least-hit candidate and finish with the most followers at your side!

---------------------------------------------

I'll start by starting my campaign, and I'll keep it simple. Join me. I provide swords and sweet attire.

:hist101:

See?
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2010-09-30, 10:20 AM #2
Never trust an ISB member. The only promises they keep are in the realm of fantasy in their heads, and the only real perspective on the world extends as far the test box they are so familiar with everyday. Voting for an ISB member to keep his word would be like expecting a pathological liar to be a reliable witness. It's illogical.

Now, vote for Echoman, you get a man who can only but echo the truth.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2010-09-30, 10:32 AM #3
Would you trust a kingpin? I wouldn't..
How could you foollow someone who is interested in snail racing?

You know who to vote for and it is someone who knows how to have a good time and drive a classy car, Vote for Andrew!
(JKLE_Cougar) from JK MP Community
discord.me/jediknightdarkforces2
2010-09-30, 10:47 AM #4
**** Echoman.

Go Andrew! A vote for Andrew is a vote for not killing puppies and kitties. I vote for Andrew! Andrew is FODRATW.
2010-09-30, 10:51 AM #5
Screw Andrew and everything he stands for! A vote for happydud is a vote for killing puppies and kittens and killing Unicorns for fun!

My first target will be Steven, so we can kill him for his treachery.

WHO IS WITH ME?
WHO WILL FIGHT WITH ME?
FOR GONDOR
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2010-09-30, 10:54 AM #6
[quote=questionable candidate Andrew]You know who to vote for and it is someone who knows how to have a good time and drive a classy car, Vote for Andrew! [/quote]

The truth is, the only "good time" Andrew has when he is driving something is when it involves the backside of another man. And judging from the response from one of his supporters, that man is Steven.

So why don't we leave these two folks alone and vote for Echoman!
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2010-09-30, 11:04 AM #7
Originally posted by ECHOMAN:
The truth is, the only "good time" Andrew has when he is driving something is when it involves the backside of another man. And judging from the response from one of his supporters, that man is Steven.

You're just trying to sway votes with your communist propaganda.

I PROPOSE A RETURN TO MCCATHYISM. LET US HUNT FOR COMMUNISTS AT VALUE VILLAGE WHILE LOOKING FOR A DRESS THAT FITS US!
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2010-09-30, 11:07 AM #8
you spelled mccarthyism wrong, doofus
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2010-09-30, 11:29 AM #9
I did it on purpose, numb nuts. McCATHYism + the joke about the dresses = the archaic-newspaper comic Cathy.
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2010-09-30, 11:34 AM #10
Originally posted by happydud:
I did it on purpose, numb nuts. McCATHYism + the joke about the dresses = the archaic-newspaper comic Cathy.

backpetal
2010-09-30, 11:39 AM #11
The only backpeDAL I'm going to do is the one that rides my bike BACK over your face.
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2010-09-30, 11:48 AM #12
Haha, happydud rides a fixed gear. ****ing hipster
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2010-09-30, 11:52 AM #13
Originally posted by Emon:
Haha, happydud rides a fixed gear. ****ing hipster

I do not! I ride a single speed...
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2010-09-30, 12:05 PM #14
Emon is a filthy low down son of a *****.

So vote for Antony: He hates Emon.
>>untie shoes
2010-09-30, 12:10 PM #15
I bet my opponent Andrew L will stoop so low as to use his misguided follower Steven to spread slander upon my more respectable opponents, such as perhaps happydud.

:ninja:
2010-09-30, 12:14 PM #16
Originally posted by happydud:
The only backpeDAL I'm going to do is the one that rides my bike BACK over your face.

You can ride your bike backwards? Are "DAL" and "BACK" some acronyms I'm supposed to be understanding? This post also seems like a backpeddle.
2010-09-30, 12:16 PM #17
Oops, looks like one of my elite ninja warriors slipped out into view there. You too can be an awesome ninja if you join me! Or if you wish, a freaking cyborg!

:awesomelon:

See?
2010-09-30, 12:18 PM #18
Originally posted by Antony:
Emon is a filthy low down son of a *****.

So vote for Antony: He hates Emon.

Antony spends all of his time watching people hang drywall and plant tomatoes but doesn't lift a finger to help. What's he gonna do when elected
2010-09-30, 12:19 PM #19
ECHOMAN IS THE GIRLIEST, KOREANEST, QUITTING-ARCHITECTURE-SCHOOL-EST MUDDA****A HERE!

i'm with him!
2010-09-30, 12:22 PM #20
i am going to throw my support behind Gebohq. he seems to be the only one running a straight campaign! that and Andrew and Steven seem to have an unnatural fixation with bringing animals into their politics...

and Geb has ninjas.
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2010-09-30, 12:24 PM #21
Originally posted by Emon:
Antony spends all of his time watching people hang drywall and plant tomatoes but doesn't lift a finger to help. What's he gonna do when elected

Emon would say something like that. He's just that kind of jerkass. What he doesn't want you to know is that he hates blacks, and eats tofu.

Vote for me because I support your right to love blacks and hate tofu.
>>untie shoes
2010-09-30, 12:30 PM #22
Many thanks from the generous support of Darth Alran! However, he has brought to my attention (through his newly acquired position as one of my elite ninja) that my most worthy opponent, happydud, claims driven to hunt communists when there is visible evidence that he himself is a communist! See here, folks! I promise never to betray your trust as he has!

Code:
Gebohq = 1
Attachment: 24372/commiedud.jpg (8,977 bytes)
2010-09-30, 12:31 PM #23
Have you ever seen Emon? He certainly does not eat tofu.
2010-09-30, 12:35 PM #24
Antony is so clueless he has me mixed up with JM
2010-09-30, 12:55 PM #25
Steven and Emon think wild accusations have to have some basis in reality.

Vote for Antony, he knows how the political game works, unlike those morons.
>>untie shoes
2010-09-30, 1:26 PM #26
i vote for Geb, hes a giant who can stomp the competition.
I'm proud of my life and the things that I have done, proud of myself and the loner I've become.
2010-09-30, 1:37 PM #27
Originally posted by ECHOMAN:

The only person who would say something like this is obviously someone who likes men

Vote for Andrew he likes Women!!! :eng101:
2010-09-30, 2:38 PM #28
Thank you profusely for your vote of confidence, andreawesome! I am indeed big enough to succeed where my competitors cannot, including ECHOMAN in particular. Now I'm not saying ECHOMAN is, in fact, not a man at all but an ill-endowed hermaphrodite, but my newest supporter inspired me to perhaps question his manhood. I just want the people to ask the questions, is all!

Code:
Gebohq = 2
2010-09-30, 2:47 PM #29
Originally posted by Gebohq:
Many thanks from the generous support of Darth Alran! However, he has brought to my attention (through his newly acquired position as one of my elite ninja) that my most worthy opponent, happydud, claims driven to hunt communists when there is visible evidence that he himself is a communist! See here, folks! I promise never to betray your trust as he has!

Uh... 'shopped.
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2010-09-30, 4:32 PM #30
Are you accusing me of forgery?

:o

Incidentally, ladies, that is the face of satisfaction you will make if you join me and take advantage of all the benefits I have to offer...
2010-09-30, 4:42 PM #31
My vote's for happydud. After all, a vote for happydud is a vote for Gondor.
2010-09-30, 4:57 PM #32
Okay, now that I have some support I will be the first to sling some mud!!!

My target is... ZECKS! BAHAHA EVERYONE JOIN ME AS I SLING MUD AT THIS FOOL WHO JOINED ME!

PLOP PLOP TWO DAMAGE BIZZGCH.
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2010-09-30, 5:34 PM #33
just came in here to say what a retarded ****ing game this is. well, see ya.
2010-09-30, 5:40 PM #34
(Psst, honorable happydud, I think you may have missed this part:
Quote:
You must announce your desire to campaign to sling mud at other candidates and may only sling mud at others campaigning.

Also not sure where you got 2 points instead of one.)[/i]
2010-09-30, 8:49 PM #35
I am always on Emon's mind. He loves me so much, I can only hope that Geb throws me at him.

Gebohq, I am your forever loyal cyborg minion.
2010-09-30, 9:32 PM #36
Well, happydud, if this is what I get, then I rescind my vote. And, I shall campaign and win this.

So, who's with me? Let's stand up for the little people. Those with the lower post counts. Because Zecks is sex. It just works.
2010-10-01, 5:45 AM #37
I have a lower post count that Zecks, his argument is invalid
2010-10-01, 9:06 AM #38
Much appreciated, JM, but loyalty will have to be proven after your assistance in my campaign against my opponents. While Emon is truthfully a terrorist racist vegan Muslim atheist who hates your God-given freedom through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, I must use JM's generous support to fund my message against supporting Zecks. Just listen to what he had to say:
Originally posted by Zecks:
Because Zecks is sex. It just works.

He wants to corrupt our youth with his promiscuous teachings and encourage them to work as prostitutes! This is something I cannot stand for! Please, think of the children. Support Gebohq for goodness sake!
Code:
Gebohq = 3
2010-10-01, 9:52 AM #39
Originally posted by Gebohq:
Much appreciated, JM, but loyalty will have to be proven after your assistance in my campaign against my opponents. While Emon is truthfully a terrorist racist vegan Muslim atheist who hates your God-given freedom through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, I must use JM's generous support to fund my message against supporting Zecks. Just listen to what he had to say:

He wants to corrupt our youth with his promiscuous teachings and encourage them to work as prostitutes! This is something I cannot stand for! Please, think of the children. Support Gebohq for goodness sake!
Code:
Gebohq = 3

There needs to be a seperation of Church and State, I think religion will get in the way of your campaign

Vote Andrew, Freedom of Religion, and Seperation of Church and State :hist101:
2010-10-01, 9:54 AM #40
I don't need your damn rules. I'M A HUMAN BEING, GOD DAMNIT. MY LIFE HAS VALUE.

(Also, Zecks + me = 2...?)
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!

↑ Up to the top!