Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Where's Muhammad?
Where's Muhammad?
2010-10-11, 7:19 PM #1
As the article alludes to, the irony is awesome. "The 'point of the joke was not immediately clear,' Brauchli added, according to Alexander." Really?

[http://www.foxnews.com/projects/misc_images/cartoonmillerwashpo.gif]
"I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

2010-10-11, 11:56 PM #2
Hehe.
幻術
2010-10-12, 1:40 AM #3
Is he the kite?
error; function{getsig} returns 'null'
2010-10-12, 4:56 AM #4
haha very funny.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2010-10-12, 8:58 AM #5
you know your overreacting when the guy from Council on American-Islamic Relations says that the cartoon did not need to be pulled.
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2010-10-12, 2:03 PM #6
I like it. I agree that we shouldn't try to provoke Muslims (or anyone) needlessly, but I don't think that's what's happening with this comic. The Post was overly cautious.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2010-10-12, 9:05 PM #7
I don't think you should really provoke anyone needlessly. It just bothers me that a chocolate crucified Christ or a cross submerged in urine is fine and dandy (which for the record I think should be allowed) but you mention pork and muhammad in the same sentence and it's "HOW DARE YOU" city, from everyone!
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2010-10-12, 9:32 PM #8
I can't find Muhammed.
2010-10-12, 9:55 PM #9
You're right. You never link to FOX news.
Think while it's still legal.
2010-10-13, 12:04 AM #10
In fairness SAJN, the article is fairly lazy Political Correctness Gone Mad fare and could have been printed anywhere. The Foxyness is pretty much irrelevant.

But I get your point ;)

(also the cartoon is funny)

↑ Up to the top!