Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Trivia: JK DF 2 actors
Trivia: JK DF 2 actors
2010-10-17, 2:19 PM #1
Hey yall, this is probably old news, but a long time ago I saw a movie with the villain being played by the same guy who played Jerec. Anyone know the movie?

His character was crouching down by some guys head, as I recall he was saying the same exact lines as in the opening cinematic of JK.
If not the same lines, definately a very similar scene, even the way he licks his lip, and tilts his head. (when he's probing Qu's mind)

Also, Jan Ors actress was a professional model with no acting experience (at the time).

Yet Kyle Katarn actor, was a stage actor prior to JK. 0_o

*ninja vanish*
2010-10-17, 2:23 PM #2
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0623762/
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2010-10-17, 2:26 PM #3
dark forces 2 jedi knight propelled that dude to stardom
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2010-10-17, 3:02 PM #4
Kind of funny, his list of credits is longer prior to the game. Another interesting bit of trivia is that the guy that voiced Kyle Katarn in Dark Forces played the Russian president in 24 and is also somewhat prolific.
"I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

2010-10-17, 4:27 PM #5
Originally posted by Valcien:
Kyle Katarn actor, was a stage actor prior to JK. 0_o

*ninja vanish*

That my friend is the wonderful person we all know as Justin Court.
He who controls the spice controls the universe-
2010-10-17, 6:21 PM #6
Originally posted by Krokodile:
dark forces 2 jedi knight propelled that dude to stardom

Yeah, right to the Enterprise episode with the time travelling alien nazis, what a career
2010-10-17, 7:41 PM #7
Originally posted by Darth Dan:

:psyduck:
2010-10-17, 8:15 PM #8
Enterprise absolutely rocked! How can you not love alien nazi dogfights with a starship?
"I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

2010-10-17, 8:39 PM #9
Originally posted by Darth Dan:

I dont know whats funnier... the fact that you basically (seriously or not) verbally fellate the guy with your post or the fact that you got his name wrong while doing it.
"Guns don't kill people, I kill people."
2010-10-18, 10:00 AM #10
The guy who played Jerec was also in the James Bond Movie Licence to Kill (1989) as the British Agent who is supposed to return Bond after he has gone rogue
(JKLE_Cougar) from JK MP Community
discord.me/jediknightdarkforces2
2010-10-18, 7:05 PM #11
Originally posted by Wookie06:
Enterprise absolutely rocked! How can you not love alien nazi dogfights with a starship?

I liked it until I realized it wasn't on HBO and I was never going to see T'Pol's boobs
2010-10-18, 8:40 PM #12
Well now, I'm pretty sure there were some side boobs. But don't post any pics, you'll get an infraction!

2010-10-19, 11:32 AM #13
Threads like these are excellent for repelling vaginas.
? :)
2010-10-20, 5:05 PM #14
Tell me more, Mentat.

↑ Up to the top!