Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Women, Know your limits!
Women, Know your limits!
2010-10-28, 12:46 PM #1
2010-10-28, 1:02 PM #2
Welcome to 1995.

Seriously.
nope.
2010-10-29, 4:12 AM #3
wow, that is old school
<spe> maevie - proving dykes can't fly

<Dor> You're levelling up and gaining more polys!
2010-10-29, 4:23 AM #4
I still love Harry Enfield, even if he did ensure that the first thing anyone does upon noticing you're Scouse are his impressions. I'm sure Baconfish will be happy to elaborate on that point :P
2010-10-29, 4:27 AM #5
eh! eh-eh-eh! eh! eh! caaaaalm down! calm down!

(not sure this really translates to text very well!)
<spe> maevie - proving dykes can't fly

<Dor> You're levelling up and gaining more polys!
2010-10-29, 6:05 AM #6
Harry Enfield was kind of an odd bird. I mean, some of his sketches were awesome and some just fell out flat. That clip is from the second TV series (Harry Enfield and Chums) which many people prefer to the first one (The Harry Enfield Television Programme). ... so yeah, I prefer the first one. Oh well.

I think my earliest Harry Enfield memory is from "Chums" where this Scouse Doctor Who-a-like appears from a Tardis, headbutts some guy and then says "I'M DOCTOR WHAT-THE-HELL-ARE-YOU-LOOKING-AT!?!?".

Anyhow I was fond enough of this clip to upload it on the webs.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2010-10-29, 6:16 AM #7
loadsemoney
:master::master::master:
2010-10-29, 7:22 AM #8
Originally posted by LividDK:
I still love Harry Enfield, even if he did ensure that the first thing anyone does upon noticing you're Scouse are his impressions. I'm sure Baconfish will be happy to elaborate on that point :P

Too late. :neckbeard:
Originally posted by maevie:
eh! eh-eh-eh! eh! eh! caaaaalm down! calm down!

(not sure this really translates to text very well!)

At least some of us know what you're meaning. :P
nope.

↑ Up to the top!