Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Happydud: King of Slide
Happydud: King of Slide
2010-11-01, 2:46 PM #1
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2010-11-01, 2:54 PM #2
The last slide was neat, and realistically, the second is as well, but I think "king of slide" is a bit much. :P
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2010-11-01, 2:55 PM #3
That last slide was pretty cool.
2010-11-01, 3:00 PM #4
The first two were on small metal tiles. I could only slide so far on them before they.. you know. Stopped. :p They were buildups to the bigger one.

That wasn't the best shot of the big one. I had a few runs where I was in a half-squat and didn't need any hands, and I didn't crash into the thing at the end. But oh well.

It's on my walk home from work, so I'll probably be stopping by there a lot to slide.. >.>
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2010-11-01, 3:44 PM #5
Is it on your walk to work as well?
2010-11-01, 4:06 PM #6
Originally posted by Steven:
Is it on your walk to work as well?

As much of a smart-ass question this is, it's quite possible that Happydud actually DOES take a different path to work for variation :P
2010-11-01, 4:15 PM #7
Cool Matty is correct. I walk to work with a friend. We've developed an optimized method of getting there which essentially requires us to stop at a maximum of 1 crosswalk. Often we're able to get to work without stopping at any.

On my way back we usually take a more roundabout route - as it is (typically) nicer outside at 5pm than it is at 8:30am. This is only a block or two away from the roundabout route.
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2010-11-01, 4:36 PM #8
It was a smart-ass question. I figured he took a different route because he mentioned specifically that it's on the way home.

I take a a different route to work than I do leaving work to avoid AM traffic.

↑ Up to the top!