Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → New Massassi Stage 1 (Part 2!)
New Massassi Stage 1 (Part 2!)
2010-11-05, 8:36 AM #1
Alright, so I get that many of you want the level comments, so I'll find a good solution for migrating those in (probably via a dimmed look to differentiate them from the rest).

The question now is: the editor's corner. Do you guys care if I just delete everything there? I cannot migrate it as it has no place to go on the new site. If people really want it, I can copy the current EC into some folder and leave it there, but it'd be left unmaintained and not publicly linked from the site.
2010-11-05, 8:38 AM #2
CM, as I have offered in the other thread if people want I could move it on jkdf2.net
(JKLE_Cougar) from JK MP Community
discord.me/jediknightdarkforces2
2010-11-05, 8:45 AM #3
I meant to click delete everything, who cares about EC I mean the hub took that over.
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"
2010-11-05, 8:56 AM #4
I don't use it myself so can't comment. I'd say just delete it but there may be people out there who use it or have stuff on there that they may not have any more. How many hits does it get?
TheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWho
SaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTh
eJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSa
ysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJ
k
WhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSays
N
iTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkW
2010-11-05, 8:59 AM #5
Originally posted by Ni:
I don't use it myself so can't comment. I'd say just delete it but there may be people out there who use it. How many hits does it get?

What he said.
woot!
2010-11-05, 9:03 AM #6
I don't even think it's operational is it? Besides if there is anything someone wants off it, it's their responsibility to grab it before it goes offline. It's just images :P It looks like it hasn't been used in YEARS

If your not going to delete it, hide it.
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"
2010-11-05, 10:09 AM #7
I say delete, IIRC half the point of it was so people could host their editing-related images which we can do on the forums anyway.
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2010-11-05, 10:13 AM #8
Delete EC. It was a place to post screenshots. It is sort of interesting but not enough to matter, it was never really widely used and the jkhub is better.
2010-11-05, 1:08 PM #9
Originally posted by Andrew L:
CM, as I have offered in the other thread if people want I could move it on jkdf2.net

No offense, but I'd never hand anything off to jkdf2.net

If people want it I'd find a way to keep it around, in some form, as mentioned. But I don't see much of a purpose in it, so I think I'll just delete it.

@Ni: It has received 25 new images in the past 2 years. That's it.
2010-11-05, 1:18 PM #10
I haven't been on the main site in a LOOOOONG time. But I remember back in the editing days I wanted something of mine to be featured there. If anyone is still editing, I'd assume they feel the same way.
Quote Originally Posted by FastGamerr
"hurr hairy guy said my backhair looks dumb hurr hairy guy smash"
2010-11-05, 1:20 PM #11
Originally posted by KOP_AoEJedi:
I haven't been on the main site in a LOOOOONG time. But I remember back in the editing days I wanted something of mine to be featured there. If anyone is still editing, I'd assume they feel the same way.

It's not a feature area, I think you're confusing it with the Screen of the Week/Level of the Week, which will be left alone/retooled so it doesn't suck.
2010-11-05, 1:54 PM #12
Originally posted by KOP_AoEJedi:

Anyone who is editing is now over at jkhub, not too many editors come here unless they are showing something off
(JKLE_Cougar) from JK MP Community
discord.me/jediknightdarkforces2
2010-11-05, 7:24 PM #13
NO CHECKBOX NO VOTE
<Rob> This is internet.
<Rob> Nothing costs money if I don't want it to.
2010-11-05, 9:35 PM #14
Save it for nostalgia's sake so we can at least look back at stuff.
2010-11-05, 10:16 PM #15
Wow, the voters are neck and neck!
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2010-11-07, 7:45 PM #16
I'd suggest moving it to some kind of read-only archive on the Hub, except that no-one's got time to integrate it.
2010-11-07, 11:22 PM #17
I say at least keep the images (and information about who posted them and when, plus captions) in a read-only folder somewhere publicly accessible but not necessarily advertised.
2010-11-08, 4:59 AM #18
Who the **** cares about the EC?
2010-11-08, 2:14 PM #19
people who dont like getting rid of things.

>.> <.<
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)------@%
2010-11-08, 2:25 PM #20
Just mirror the EC somewhere and be done with it.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2010-11-08, 2:32 PM #21
YEAH WHAT EMON SAID
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.

↑ Up to the top!