Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Vader is lukes father LOLLLL
Vader is lukes father LOLLLL
2010-11-07, 3:19 PM #1
That is how he has been dying and coming back all these years...

:XD::XD::XD::XD::XD:
LMFAO
:XD::XD::XD::XD::XD:
" I am the Lizard King, I can do anyhthing... "
2010-11-07, 3:20 PM #2
seriously? putting the spoiler right in the thread title? what about people who haven't seen it yet?
DO NOT WANT.
2010-11-07, 3:35 PM #3
:huh:
nope.
2010-11-07, 3:35 PM #4
god damn this i don't know what this is it doesn't even matter given the choice about what to dream about i'd probably choose to dream of a world without pain, but then how would we know we're alive said the fool and it was clearly just a foolish thing to say because it's only a dream and it's not a real world

this thread is a bad one where is the bad thread titles thread
2010-11-07, 3:50 PM #5
Welcome to last Wednesday.
2010-11-08, 11:34 AM #6
Thanks for spoiling it... I guess I don't really care though. South Park became washed-up after Season 8 anyway.
"Staring into the wall does NOT count as benchmarking."

-Emon
2010-11-08, 11:38 AM #7
**** you *******, I've had that on my DVR until I have a chance to watch it (I've been moving).

**** you.
2010-11-08, 12:26 PM #8
Oh, for ****'s sake. Ban.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2010-11-08, 12:48 PM #9
dumbass
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"
2010-11-08, 12:57 PM #10
what
Fake Edit: It was his sleigh.
2010-11-08, 4:40 PM #11
Darth_Xasthur, there are no words in existence that can truly convey just how much you suck
You can't judge a book by it's file size
2010-11-08, 5:50 PM #12
You're a terrible human being and I hope your skin and muscle slowly and painfully die.
2010-11-08, 6:03 PM #13
dumbass.... spoilers
I can't wait for the day schools get the money they need, and the military has to hold bake sales to afford bombs.
2010-11-08, 6:08 PM #14
let's make this thread better with Shakespeare:

[quote=bill s.](Thou art)
A knave; a rascal; an eater of broken meats; a
base, proud, shallow, beggarly, three-suited,
hundred-pound, filthy, worsted-stocking knave; a
lily-livered, action-taking knave, a whoreson,
glass-gazing, super-serviceable finical rogue;
one-trunk-inheriting slave; one that wouldst be a
bawd, in way of good service, and art nothing but
the composition of a knave, beggar, coward, pandar,
and the son and heir of a mongrel *****: one whom I
will beat into clamorous whining, if thou deniest
the least syllable of thy addition.[/quote]
2010-11-08, 6:08 PM #15
D̶͙̜͚̭͉̰ͬ͗͟ͅa̛̹͍͂ͮ̓̒͊͆ͭ͂ͮ͟r̰̺̣̦̯͓̭̻̙̃͋̔͂̐̚͘t͉̺͎̫͈̜̜̩ͤ͋̍̑ͪ́h̥̦̳͖̬͋̓ͯ́_̡̠̖̤̜͔̖͈̞̟͒͛͂́̈͠X̩͙̯͉̻̒̽̀́͝a̢̭̝ͯͧ̌̎̿͒ͧṣ̶̷͇̰͙̬̣̭͇͊ͯ͆͛ͯ̎̾̑̏ͅt͚̤̭̙͍̂̅̊̍̽ͅͅh̷̛̠͖̣̥̞͐͒ͤ͐́ũ̜̳̰̝̳̝͖͔̲ͮͬͭ͊r̞̮̻̖̹ͩ̅̿ͦ͢͢ ̸̨̥̉̂͞y̵̗̥̤̓ͣͥ̏̾̂͡o̴̴̗̦ͦ̐ͥ͜u̵̵̻͎͍̭̒͌͑ ̳̺̦̝ͬ̄̿̅͂̆̐͢ŗ̖̣̯̼͉͎͙̤͛͗̋̌ͪͧé̝̟͉̙̆͊̌͝a̶̪̠͚͛̋̿̀͛ͩ͡l̸̳̭̉ͬ̎ͩ̂́l̢͈̮̲͚͉͓͎̟ͤͯ͌ͨ͒̉̃̈͡ȳ̟̮͔̯̞̳̙̼̕ ̵̯̠͙ͨͪͣͣ̅͢s̻̪̥̣̘̒̀ͩ͛́͞ͅų̺̺̀c̀ͣ̿҉̛͖k̹͙̽ͪ͝ ̸̷̹̤̣̲̙͌̉̑ͤ̿͂̀́a͓̲̣̜̫̓ͭ̔͗̑̈́̇͘͡n̡͙̮̳̜̥̘̯͎̲̎̅ͩ̊̚͝d̸̹̭̝̤̝̣̣̳̔̑̚͘ ̦̪͈͖ͭͩ̂̄̀Î͙͖̫̅ͫ̃̇̈́̐̚͝ͅ ̴̨͙̜͛ͮ̀h͍̘ͦ̀́ǎ̖͈͕̓̊ͯ͋͘ͅt͗͂͆ͧ͒͑̚͏̶̨̩̭̙̖̰̳ë̷̯̖̘̄̽̍̏͗͟ ̞͕̞̦̠̠͗ͮ͌̄̈́͢ȩ̘̱̱͉̼̭̈́ͣ͐̓ͤ͢v̡͓̻̟̆͟͠ę͚ͦ͐̌͌ͦ͗͠͝r̵̻̪͈͓̭͍̫̄ͪ̚y̷̢̩͙̲̬̌ͩͧ̓̑ͤͅt̨̺̜͚̃ͦͦ̆̔̑͗͐̽́͟h̰̭̗̼͇̥̉ͩï̼͇͈̦̙̂ͮ̌ͦ̒͌̽̚͟͡͡ͅͅn̻̯ͤ̈́ͩ̄͂͢g̛͖͍̠̳͉̉̄ ͍̦̹̮̼͖̿̅͝ȃͪ͐͏̴̧͕͓̞̞̩͚b̮̩̯̾̐ͅo̱̘͓̱̦͙ͮ̀͑̐u̧͎̩̺̫̓̊̈̅͛́t͓̟̮̪̦̪͑̿̕͠ ̴̲͉̞̫̲̽̿y̛̠̫͔͋ͦ̃͂ͭ͊ͅõ̧̖͕̱ͯ̄̆͂̚ͅú̹̳̹͇̫͇͉̜̆̓̑̈́̿͡͝ ͉̳̼̙̜͔̊̔̇a̡̱̣̯̞̼̳ͮ̆ͅņ̸̜͙͕̝̥̠͌̈́̒ͯͦ̚d̛̖͈̮̖͍̦ͥ̇ͯ́̀̎̚͟ ̨̳̤ͣ͜͜I̹̤̼̳̹̯̗͂̂̆ͩ̓̔́͟ ͂̀̔̋͆ͩͩͯ҉͉̦̯ḥ̮̗̺́̀ͅö̭̫ͭ͋͛ͦ̒ͯ̐͜p̶̧̪͕̹̯͕̬͎͉̹͌̽ͮ̓̋͒ͤ͆͟ȩ̪̻̥͚̖̱͑͘ ̷̖͚̞̿̇̋ͅţ̸̧̤̤̩̥̗͎͚̐ͭ͒ͥ̈ͤͮ͂h̢̞̤͍̟̘̜̺̽̃̍ͨ̈̊̌̚a͈̜̪̜͌ͦ̽̊̄͡͠ṫ̯̠̭̻̩̉̈́̚͘͟͞ͅ ̡̡̮̌̐̇͆ͥ̽͘ͅÿ̩̫́̌̾̚o̖͍͔̲̤͎̓ͨͬu̶̜̜͐̆͂ͪ̎ͯ͛̚͘ ̶͚̪ͧ̀ͅd̡̹̫ͬ͑ͧ̀͆͟i̻ͪ̔̀͡e̛̫̥͂̅͞ ̇̋̽̋̕͏̮͍̭͍̯i̢͕̦ͭ̆ͤ͜͟ñ̶̢̯͍͕̘̹̹̣̺̑̈ͮ́̒͜ ̳̹͉̻̟̦̥͑̀ͤ̇ͨ͋͢͟ą̵̵͎́ͯͭ̇̍͛͌n̡̼̪̖̠͓̤̏̉̊ͤ͞͝ ̷͔ͬ̐̈́͌ͤ͌̃͊͌̀̕aͫͦͯͭͩ҉̠̺́i̲͇̲̪͓̳̼̬ͨ͑ͮ͘͝d̗̩̗ͦͦͣ̌ͧ̍̾s̢̲̼ͧͨ̽͂̽̄ͬ͐ ̷̶̞̠͛͌͂̌͐̈́̒f̜͓͕̫͔͕͑ị͙͔͇͖ͨ̓̏ͬ̋ͯ̇ͮͣ͢r̷͓̞̾͒e̶͈̯̹͕͔̦ͧͦ͒̔͗̊ͅ ͕̠̺̥̙͍̾̏ͩ̍f̴̨̗̫̺̭͔̈́̈́̈ͣ́̉̚oͯͥ̿͑̃͊̅͏͈͈̝̘r̙̜̫̹͎̯͉͎̃ͤ ̵̧͕̩̖̫̘͙̪̍̾̉̃ͪ̾ͅa͖̟̼͈ͣ̽̀͑ͭ͒l̶̰̳̞ͣͧ͘ļͩͣ҉͙ ̸̤̥̝̔̎ͧ̈i̭̻̞̫͎ͤ̎͋͝c̣̝͇̯͇̊̆̐̓̀͞ạ̣̓͛ͭͨ̑ͥ̄r̶̞̝̙̮͔͈̥̼͗ͤ̐̈́̀e̺͇̭͍̣̦̪͛̉̎͊̋ͬͫ̿̀ ̢̹̟͒ͧ͛̌ͪ̒y̡͇͍̦̝̎̊o͕̲͐ͫ̀uͪͮ̅ͦ̇̿̃̂͏͓̥͈̲̯̻̰̜ ̵̛̥̺͈͂c̲͍̜̳̖ͫͦ̓͠ͅȃ̴̝̳̪̜̣̄ͣ͑n̠̩͈̺̎ͯͧ͋͟ ̸̴͈̥ͮ͑́g̵̗̤̀̉̿̋̃ͧ̊͘őͭ̃̔ͧ҉̼͔̤̲̭̩ ̷̬̳̙͖̱̞̔͊͆̽̀͠a̵̧͓̰̹̜̪ͭ̄̿̓ͅņ͕͉̤͑̏̑̕͢d̰̤̯̤̪͓ͧ̐̍̏ͪ́͛ͣ͝ ̫͕͖̩͖͆ͭͣ́ͅb̧̰̭̹̮̓̒̑ͯ̈̋ͯ̀͞a̧̩̪̥̠͈̓́ͨ̾͂ͫ͡ͅṉ͖̺͚̥̞̑ͬͯg̞̻̺̮̣̹͚͙ͣ̀ͫ̇̉̑̚͘͝ͅ ̛̲͉̫̻̥ͥ̀ͫ͐ͫ̑̑ọ̡ͭͧ̔ņ̸̲ͪͧ̍ͯ̈́ͅ ̘̯͔͎̹̒ͯ̒s̛̱̩̹̖̪͚̆̄̈̄ͣ͐̋̃ǒ̴͎̦ͫͤ͊̾͋͞ḿ̷̸͓̳̓ͬ͐͟ȇ̋̈͒͏̨̩̻̦̹̜̫̪ ͯͨͧ́͏̲̹̪͇͕͍͖̩r̰̯͈̩͓̱ͭ̿ͩ͐ͭ̄̾̉̅ë͕͙̥͙̹͎̗̽ͮ̈ͪ͢ḓ̺̦̜͕̥̳͔̉ͯ̊̈̇̆̂̀ͅw̌̈́̑҉͈̜̝̺͚͙̱͢͞o̗͙̹̲̬͊ͤ̓̎ͤͅő̷̳͡d̤̟̥̹̮̝̞̠̘ͥ͆ͨ̒́ͫ́ ͍̘̳ͩ̉͞b̷̟̩̰̥͚̆̽̒̑͋͌ͪͭo̡̖̱͇̫̖̼̝̫̐̄̃̆̀ͫ̆̄̕͢a͙̮̘̋ͣ̀r̰̙̪̩̅̏̑̐̇̉ͧd͌͏͇̜̺͡ṣ͉͆̈́ͣ̕ ͔̱̗͍̰̺̐͛͆̎̎ͅt̢͙͙̟̳̹͖̰͇̍̅̀͜i̶̧̪̞͙̿͋̀l̶̗̪̠ͨ͛̃̈l͈̜̥̞͕̂́͢ ̷̻͈̮̳͇̘̼͎̅͊ͧͪͯ̈͛́y͓̺̻͓͚ͭ̌̔ͧ͡ȍͨ̃͠͏̮̼͖͔̭̥ṵ̼̰͕͂r̸̤̙̺͖̯̗͊͒̅̅̌͞͞ͅͅ ̣͆͑̎͠c̡͔̫̦͔̥̤̪͍͊̏ͨ͆̀̉͛̉͝a̡̩ͬ̂̊̏ͭ̒̋̀ț̬̣̙̜̖̑ͭ̌ͣ̾̅ͧ͟ ̛ͩ̾͏̨̗̝͕̯̖̦̼ͅͅď͒ͫ͟͏̻͎͚̻̤̱̯ḯ̧̯̺͖̉͆̓͂̂ͪ̒̀ě̤̝̏̌ͩͨ̋͟ś̵̺̯͚͓̱͓̄ͣ͑̑̋͠ ͛̒ͮͤ́͏͕͍̫̳̻̝̣ͅa̴̠͖̭̟͖͌ͫ́̓͟n͕̣͐̾̈̾͗͜d̶̞̳̥̥͗͐̚ ̃̃ͬ̽͌͗̽̈́҉̥̥͈ͅy̤͇͙͎̎ͬ̈ͥ̓ͅo͒ͮ̄̋̈́̌̚͏̩͍̹͔͍̩̬͔̮ṳ̞̟̺̜̜̿͐ͦ͢ ̡͕̟̻̈́̀̈́ͯ̑̀͟c̢͙̘̝̹̩̠͛̊ͪ̒͘ͅa̢͇͇͍͇͎̺͕̙̐̚n̖̼̪͇͍͓̙̗̝͑ͪͮ̓͆ͩͫ̃̀͘͢ ̡̪͍͕͔̤̌̉̚̕*̝͖̯̙̘͉̯̜̄̒ͣ̅*̶͔̱̖͓̥ͮ̓̓̿̊ͩ̃ͥ̕͠*̲̬̗̩̦̬̦̮̖ͦ̔ͫͯ͟͞*̪̮̑͊͂̒̃ͨͥ̚͘͜n̨̤̩̝͙͗ͯ̃̌͒ͤ̀͘g̷̟̙͇̱̦̫̜̯̎͛̅̓͢ ̸̝̹͍̊̈́̊̃̓͛ͬͪ͜͡g̬̦̮̝̩̤̤̣̱͋ͪo̴̺̣͚̺̘͖̫͍͖̒ͣ͐ ̰͎̙̉̾̚͞͞*̵̭͚̜͐͗̌ͪ*̨̛̹͓̹͇̟̫̽*̷̧͔͉̗̤͂̃͛̆̂*̷̜̥̣̻̜̮̅͒͛͊ͦ͐̏ͫi̗͚̼̹̹̍͊͒n̢͐̈́͛ͨ̓ͫ̒͠ͅg̴̴̻͚̟͔̲ͫ̊̓͋̔̒̂͂ ̢̰͉̲͗͒̐̈*̬̮͈̬̩̖̤͎̎͌*̩̪̩͛ͤ͊ͪ͛ͭ̊̕*̠̫̼̠̣̝̠̈ͣ̑̈́͂̃͌͟͞ͅ*̵̴͔̟͗ͥͬͩ̑͗ͭ̓̇ ̜̬͖̭̻͙̝̂͛̉͋̑̋́͟ͅ*̶̛̹͐̊̎͊͡*̸̜̄̎̀͐̽*͖̺̙ͬ̔̓͂̋̒ͩ́͘ͅͅ*̯̺̈̄ͮͬͩͣͭ̐̃ ̈́̍͗ͣ͆ͧ̊͘҉̼̩̦F̥̑ͩ͆́ͭ̏͞F͖̻̮̼̘͒̓̈́̂́̓̆͘ͅF͔͚̳͎̰͙̥͕̌̃͑̈̐̚Ư̧ͪͨͣͫ̓͏͔̝̺̦͚̳͔̣U̢͉̘̮̠ͧŰ̙̪̭͚̅͂̐̿̍̅͡U͕̪̦͕̜̮̫ͤ̄ͩ͂̏̔̀̒͋U̟͕ͪ̓
̪̖̼̦̺̞̦͇̗̤̘̓ͩͤͣ́̃̎͆́͜
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2010-11-08, 6:12 PM #16
Originally posted by Spook:
D̶͙̜͚̭͉̰ͬ͗͟ͅa̛̹͍͂ͮ̓̒͊͆ͭ͂ͮ͟r̰̺̣̦̯͓̭̻̙̃͋̔͂̐̚͘t͉̺͎̫͈̜̜̩ͤ͋̍̑ͪ́h̥̦̳͖̬͋̓ͯ́_̡̠̖̤̜͔̖͈̞̟͒͛͂́̈͠X̩͙̯͉̻̒̽̀́͝a̢̭̝ͯͧ̌̎̿͒ͧṣ̶̷͇̰͙̬̣̭͇͊ͯ͆͛ͯ̎̾̑̏ͅt͚̤̭̙͍̂̅̊̍̽ͅͅh̷̛̠͖̣̥̞͐͒ͤ͐́ũ̜̳̰̝̳̝͖͔̲ͮͬͭ͊r̞̮̻̖̹ͩ̅̿ͦ͢͢ ̸̨̥̉̂͞y̵̗̥̤̓ͣͥ̏̾̂͡o̴̴̗̦ͦ̐ͥ͜u̵̵̻͎͍̭̒͌͑ ̳̺̦̝ͬ̄̿̅͂̆̐͢ŗ̖̣̯̼͉͎͙̤͛͗̋̌ͪͧé̝̟͉̙̆͊̌͝a̶̪̠͚͛̋̿̀͛ͩ͡l̸̳̭̉ͬ̎ͩ̂́l̢͈̮̲͚͉͓͎̟ͤͯ͌ͨ͒̉̃̈͡ȳ̟̮͔̯̞̳̙̼̕ ̵̯̠͙ͨͪͣͣ̅͢s̻̪̥̣̘̒̀ͩ͛́͞ͅų̺̺̀c̀ͣ̿҉̛͖k̹͙̽ͪ͝ ̸̷̹̤̣̲̙͌̉̑ͤ̿͂̀́a͓̲̣̜̫̓ͭ̔͗̑̈́̇͘͡n̡͙̮̳̜̥̘̯͎̲̎̅ͩ̊̚͝d̸̹̭̝̤̝̣̣̳̔̑̚͘ ̦̪͈͖ͭͩ̂̄̀Î͙͖̫̅ͫ̃̇̈́̐̚͝ͅ ̴̨͙̜͛ͮ̀h͍̘ͦ̀́ǎ̖͈͕̓̊ͯ͋͘ͅt͗͂͆ͧ͒͑̚͏̶̨̩̭̙̖̰̳ë̷̯̖̘̄̽̍̏͗͟ ̞͕̞̦̠̠͗ͮ͌̄̈́͢ȩ̘̱̱͉̼̭̈́ͣ͐̓ͤ͢v̡͓̻̟̆͟͠ę͚ͦ͐̌͌ͦ͗͠͝r̵̻̪͈͓̭͍̫̄ͪ̚y̷̢̩͙̲̬̌ͩͧ̓̑ͤͅt̨̺̜͚̃ͦͦ̆̔̑͗͐̽́͟h̰̭̗̼͇̥̉ͩï̼͇͈̦̙̂ͮ̌ͦ̒͌̽̚͟͡͡ͅͅn̻̯ͤ̈́ͩ̄͂͢g̛͖͍̠̳͉̉̄ ͍̦̹̮̼͖̿̅͝ȃͪ͐͏̴̧͕͓̞̞̩͚b̮̩̯̾̐ͅo̱̘͓̱̦͙ͮ̀͑̐u̧͎̩̺̫̓̊̈̅͛́t͓̟̮̪̦̪͑̿̕͠ ̴̲͉̞̫̲̽̿y̛̠̫͔͋ͦ̃͂ͭ͊ͅõ̧̖͕̱ͯ̄̆͂̚ͅú̹̳̹͇̫͇͉̜̆̓̑̈́̿͡͝ ͉̳̼̙̜͔̊̔̇a̡̱̣̯̞̼̳ͮ̆ͅņ̸̜͙͕̝̥̠͌̈́̒ͯͦ̚d̛̖͈̮̖͍̦ͥ̇ͯ́̀̎̚͟ ̨̳̤ͣ͜͜I̹̤̼̳̹̯̗͂̂̆ͩ̓̔́͟ ͂̀̔̋͆ͩͩͯ҉͉̦̯ḥ̮̗̺́̀ͅö̭̫ͭ͋͛ͦ̒ͯ̐͜p̶̧̪͕̹̯͕̬͎͉̹͌̽ͮ̓̋͒ͤ͆͟ȩ̪̻̥͚̖̱͑͘ ̷̖͚̞̿̇̋ͅţ̸̧̤̤̩̥̗͎͚̐ͭ͒ͥ̈ͤͮ͂h̢̞̤͍̟̘̜̺̽̃̍ͨ̈̊̌̚a͈̜̪̜͌ͦ̽̊̄͡͠ṫ̯̠̭̻̩̉̈́̚͘͟͞ͅ ̡̡̮̌̐̇͆ͥ̽͘ͅÿ̩̫́̌̾̚o̖͍͔̲̤͎̓ͨͬu̶̜̜͐̆͂ͪ̎ͯ͛̚͘ ̶͚̪ͧ̀ͅd̡̹̫ͬ͑ͧ̀͆͟i̻ͪ̔̀͡e̛̫̥͂̅͞ ̇̋̽̋̕͏̮͍̭͍̯i̢͕̦ͭ̆ͤ͜͟ñ̶̢̯͍͕̘̹̹̣̺̑̈ͮ́̒͜ ̳̹͉̻̟̦̥͑̀ͤ̇ͨ͋͢͟ą̵̵͎́ͯͭ̇̍͛͌n̡̼̪̖̠͓̤̏̉̊ͤ͞͝ ̷͔ͬ̐̈́͌ͤ͌̃͊͌̀̕aͫͦͯͭͩ҉̠̺́i̲͇̲̪͓̳̼̬ͨ͑ͮ͘͝d̗̩̗ͦͦͣ̌ͧ̍̾s̢̲̼ͧͨ̽͂̽̄ͬ͐ ̷̶̞̠͛͌͂̌͐̈́̒f̜͓͕̫͔͕͑ị͙͔͇͖ͨ̓̏ͬ̋ͯ̇ͮͣ͢r̷͓̞̾͒e̶͈̯̹͕͔̦ͧͦ͒̔͗̊ͅ ͕̠̺̥̙͍̾̏ͩ̍f̴̨̗̫̺̭͔̈́̈́̈ͣ́̉̚oͯͥ̿͑̃͊̅͏͈͈̝̘r̙̜̫̹͎̯͉͎̃ͤ ̵̧͕̩̖̫̘͙̪̍̾̉̃ͪ̾ͅa͖̟̼͈ͣ̽̀͑ͭ͒l̶̰̳̞ͣͧ͘ļͩͣ҉͙ ̸̤̥̝̔̎ͧ̈i̭̻̞̫͎ͤ̎͋͝c̣̝͇̯͇̊̆̐̓̀͞ạ̣̓͛ͭͨ̑ͥ̄r̶̞̝̙̮͔͈̥̼͗ͤ̐̈́̀e̺͇̭͍̣̦̪͛̉̎͊̋ͬͫ̿̀ ̢̹̟͒ͧ͛̌ͪ̒y̡͇͍̦̝̎̊o͕̲͐ͫ̀uͪͮ̅ͦ̇̿̃̂͏͓̥͈̲̯̻̰̜ ̵̛̥̺͈͂c̲͍̜̳̖ͫͦ̓͠ͅȃ̴̝̳̪̜̣̄ͣ͑n̠̩͈̺̎ͯͧ͋͟ ̸̴͈̥ͮ͑́g̵̗̤̀̉̿̋̃ͧ̊͘őͭ̃̔ͧ҉̼͔̤̲̭̩ ̷̬̳̙͖̱̞̔͊͆̽̀͠a̵̧͓̰̹̜̪ͭ̄̿̓ͅņ͕͉̤͑̏̑̕͢d̰̤̯̤̪͓ͧ̐̍̏ͪ́͛ͣ͝ ̫͕͖̩͖͆ͭͣ́ͅb̧̰̭̹̮̓̒̑ͯ̈̋ͯ̀͞a̧̩̪̥̠͈̓́ͨ̾͂ͫ͡ͅṉ͖̺͚̥̞̑ͬͯg̞̻̺̮̣̹͚͙ͣ̀ͫ̇̉̑̚͘͝ͅ ̛̲͉̫̻̥ͥ̀ͫ͐ͫ̑̑ọ̡ͭͧ̔ņ̸̲ͪͧ̍ͯ̈́ͅ ̘̯͔͎̹̒ͯ̒s̛̱̩̹̖̪͚̆̄̈̄ͣ͐̋̃ǒ̴͎̦ͫͤ͊̾͋͞ḿ̷̸͓̳̓ͬ͐͟ȇ̋̈͒͏̨̩̻̦̹̜̫̪ ͯͨͧ́͏̲̹̪͇͕͍͖̩r̰̯͈̩͓̱ͭ̿ͩ͐ͭ̄̾̉̅ë͕͙̥͙̹͎̗̽ͮ̈ͪ͢ḓ̺̦̜͕̥̳͔̉ͯ̊̈̇̆̂̀ͅw̌̈́̑҉͈̜̝̺͚͙̱͢͞o̗͙̹̲̬͊ͤ̓̎ͤͅő̷̳͡d̤̟̥̹̮̝̞̠̘ͥ͆ͨ̒́ͫ́ ͍̘̳ͩ̉͞b̷̟̩̰̥͚̆̽̒̑͋͌ͪͭo̡̖̱͇̫̖̼̝̫̐̄̃̆̀ͫ̆̄̕͢a͙̮̘̋ͣ̀r̰̙̪̩̅̏̑̐̇̉ͧd͌͏͇̜̺͡ṣ͉͆̈́ͣ̕ ͔̱̗͍̰̺̐͛͆̎̎ͅt̢͙͙̟̳̹͖̰͇̍̅̀͜i̶̧̪̞͙̿͋̀l̶̗̪̠ͨ͛̃̈l͈̜̥̞͕̂́͢ ̷̻͈̮̳͇̘̼͎̅͊ͧͪͯ̈͛́y͓̺̻͓͚ͭ̌̔ͧ͡ȍͨ̃͠͏̮̼͖͔̭̥ṵ̼̰͕͂r̸̤̙̺͖̯̗͊͒̅̅̌͞͞ͅͅ ̣͆͑̎͠c̡͔̫̦͔̥̤̪͍͊̏ͨ͆̀̉͛̉͝a̡̩ͬ̂̊̏ͭ̒̋̀ț̬̣̙̜̖̑ͭ̌ͣ̾̅ͧ͟ ̛ͩ̾͏̨̗̝͕̯̖̦̼ͅͅď͒ͫ͟͏̻͎͚̻̤̱̯ḯ̧̯̺͖̉͆̓͂̂ͪ̒̀ě̤̝̏̌ͩͨ̋͟ś̵̺̯͚͓̱͓̄ͣ͑̑̋͠ ͛̒ͮͤ́͏͕͍̫̳̻̝̣ͅa̴̠͖̭̟͖͌ͫ́̓͟n͕̣͐̾̈̾͗͜d̶̞̳̥̥͗͐̚ ̃̃ͬ̽͌͗̽̈́҉̥̥͈ͅy̤͇͙͎̎ͬ̈ͥ̓ͅo͒ͮ̄̋̈́̌̚͏̩͍̹͔͍̩̬͔̮ṳ̞̟̺̜̜̿͐ͦ͢ ̡͕̟̻̈́̀̈́ͯ̑̀͟c̢͙̘̝̹̩̠͛̊ͪ̒͘ͅa̢͇͇͍͇͎̺͕̙̐̚n̖̼̪͇͍͓̙̗̝͑ͪͮ̓͆ͩͫ̃̀͘͢ ̡̪͍͕͔̤̌̉̚̕*̝͖̯̙̘͉̯̜̄̒ͣ̅*̶͔̱̖͓̥ͮ̓̓̿̊ͩ̃ͥ̕͠*̲̬̗̩̦̬̦̮̖ͦ̔ͫͯ͟͞*̪̮̑͊͂̒̃ͨͥ̚͘͜n̨̤̩̝͙͗ͯ̃̌͒ͤ̀͘g̷̟̙͇̱̦̫̜̯̎͛̅̓͢ ̸̝̹͍̊̈́̊̃̓͛ͬͪ͜͡g̬̦̮̝̩̤̤̣̱͋ͪo̴̺̣͚̺̘͖̫͍͖̒ͣ͐ ̰͎̙̉̾̚͞͞*̵̭͚̜͐͗̌ͪ*̨̛̹͓̹͇̟̫̽*̷̧͔͉̗̤͂̃͛̆̂*̷̜̥̣̻̜̮̅͒͛͊ͦ͐̏ͫi̗͚̼̹̹̍͊͒n̢͐̈́͛ͨ̓ͫ̒͠ͅg̴̴̻͚̟͔̲ͫ̊̓͋̔̒̂͂ ̢̰͉̲͗͒̐̈*̬̮͈̬̩̖̤͎̎͌*̩̪̩͛ͤ͊ͪ͛ͭ̊̕*̠̫̼̠̣̝̠̈ͣ̑̈́͂̃͌͟͞ͅ*̵̴͔̟͗ͥͬͩ̑͗ͭ̓̇ ̜̬͖̭̻͙̝̂͛̉͋̑̋́͟ͅ*̶̛̹͐̊̎͊͡*̸̜̄̎̀͐̽*͖̺̙ͬ̔̓͂̋̒ͩ́͘ͅͅ*̯̺̈̄ͮͬͩͣͭ̐̃ ̈́̍͗ͣ͆ͧ̊͘҉̼̩̦F̥̑ͩ͆́ͭ̏͞F͖̻̮̼̘͒̓̈́̂́̓̆͘ͅF͔͚̳͎̰͙̥͕̌̃͑̈̐̚Ư̧ͪͨͣͫ̓͏͔̝̺̦͚̳͔̣U̢͉̘̮̠ͧŰ̙̪̭͚̅͂̐̿̍̅͡U͕̪̦͕̜̮̫ͤ̄ͩ͂̏̔̀̒͋U̟͕ͪ̓
̪̖̼̦̺̞̦͇̗̤̘̓ͩͤͣ́̃̎͆́͜

cthulu ftagn
2010-11-08, 6:27 PM #17
[http://ljforestier.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/cthulhu-challenge.jpg]
2010-11-08, 7:10 PM #18
I guess what I was trying to say before was: Xasthur, get ****ed and die.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2010-11-08, 9:32 PM #19
Xasthur, I hope a runaway steamroller runs over your balls
2010-11-08, 9:45 PM #20
Hey Xasthur, I'll send you a letter when it's range week down on the island. I need you to stand out by my target and tell me how I'm doing.
>>untie shoes
2010-11-08, 10:34 PM #21
I didnt know what this was about until I started to catch up on South Park via southparkstudios.com. Now I am pissed.
2010-11-09, 12:19 AM #22
What douchebag puts spoilers in the thread title?
A dream is beautiful because it remains a dream.
2010-11-09, 1:03 AM #23
It's funny. My friend showed me this tonight, and I asked him "So is Kenny or Cartman one of the superheroes?" and he said "you have to watch." When I saw Misterion's monologue about his superpower, I laughed for about a minute.

Oh, and Xasthur, you suck.
This signature agrees with the previously posted signatures. To violate previously posted signatures is a violation of the EULA for this signature and you will be subject to unruly behavior.
2010-11-09, 1:19 AM #24
Mantrain does not approve of spoilers.
2010-11-09, 6:10 AM #25
lol this seems like it sucks for some people

why hasn't someone changed the thread title yet?
2010-11-09, 6:27 AM #26
Because I ignore Xasthushturhuh threads :ninja:

FIXED
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2010-11-09, 6:35 AM #27
did i miss something? "vader is luke's father"... ?
2010-11-09, 6:36 AM #28
ragna hi
2010-11-09, 6:39 AM #29
Originally posted by ragna:

Ever see star wars?
2010-11-09, 6:57 AM #30
Originally posted by mb:
Because I ignore Xasthushturhuh threads :ninja:

FIXED

Do you mean you have him on your ignore list and therefore his threads don't show up?

Or in the more actual sense of "I just don't read his crap?"
2010-11-09, 7:00 AM #31
If the thread didn't show up then how did he find it :ninja:
2010-11-09, 8:09 AM #32
Originally posted by ragna:

the title and post got changed, but xasthur isn't banned... sweet bitterness all round
You can't judge a book by it's file size
2010-11-09, 8:27 AM #33
Originally posted by Martyn:
Or in the more actual sense of "I just don't read his crap?"

This. I DO THE SAME THING TO YOU
2010-11-09, 8:52 AM #34
SCREW YOU FATTY.

*dodges banhammer with +1 slipperyness*
2010-11-09, 8:53 AM #35
I still stand by my previous assertion
Originally posted by Steven:
**** you, *******
2010-11-09, 10:14 AM #36
Slowly turning into 4chan are we?
Quote Originally Posted by FastGamerr
"hurr hairy guy said my backhair looks dumb hurr hairy guy smash"
2010-11-09, 11:11 AM #37
No? :huh:
nope.
2010-11-09, 11:55 AM #38
NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

You BITTCCHHHH!!~!
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2010-11-09, 11:57 AM #39
http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/
2010-11-09, 6:13 PM #40
Originally posted by KOP_AoEJedi:
Slowly turning into 4chan are we?

Probably completely accurate.
Epstein didn't kill himself.

↑ Up to the top!