Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → HAPPY PTSD (nocaps) AWARENESS DAY!
HAPPY PTSD (nocaps) AWARENESS DAY!
2010-11-11, 2:53 PM #1
Or as it is commonly known in your world, Veterans Day or Armistice Day.

Discuss celebration plans. I will be gorging myself on free food and drinking until I start crying.

(P.S. This is a companion thread to the other to discuss plans. No discussion about the nature of the holiday plsthanks)
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2010-11-11, 3:14 PM #2
I'm going over to a friend's apartment to drink gin. We're doing this not so much because it's Veterans Day as because it's a Thursday.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2010-11-11, 4:51 PM #3
I went to the pool function and hazed new poolees because it's my last one.

Now I'm getting hammered.
>>untie shoes
2010-11-11, 4:55 PM #4
I'm going to watch The Big Bang Theory, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Burn Notice, and Conan. I will then play Halo:Reach or Fable III until my eyes hurt. Because it's Thursday.
2010-11-11, 5:10 PM #5
i donated plasma at the local plasma center... because it's thursday

but i plan to watch All Quiet On The Western Front
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2010-11-11, 8:14 PM #6
So far I've spent much of my day finishing the second season of Battlestar Galactica. Now that I've finished I'll be watching season 3, till sunrise if I have to!!! :psylon:
My blawgh.
2010-11-11, 8:21 PM #7
I would like to honestly thank Spook for what he has done in the name of his country. I hope to be as good as American as you are.

You're the man, man.
>>untie shoes
2010-11-11, 8:21 PM #8
Watched a 6 hour long WW2 doc that pretty much covered the entire war.

↑ Up to the top!