Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Jedi Knight DF2
Jedi Knight DF2
2010-11-26, 10:27 PM #1
Hi Im an old and yet new member here its has been years since iv visited i would really like to know where to get games of jedi knight going i would really like to start playing again but the last time iv meen on in back when the zome hosted the game lol if u know how and would like to play plz contact me a jango_fett_2_5_3@hotmail.com and use the heading Jedi Knight so i know what its about that im really looking forward to playing a game
2010-11-26, 10:47 PM #2
I think people sometimes play games in #jkhub, on irc.synirc.net.

You might also try #jk on irc.gamesurge.net, the chatroom jkdf2.net... but be warned, the maturity level is significantly less than that of Massassi (if such a thing is possible!).
2010-11-27, 12:09 AM #3
catch me up what are some of the popular mods for jk and popular levels
2010-11-27, 6:45 AM #4
Originally posted by Hellrazor253:
Hi Im an old and yet new member here its has been years since iv visited i would really like to know where to get games of jedi knight going i would really like to start playing again but the last time iv meen on in back when the zome hosted the game lol if u know how and would like to play plz contact me a jango_fett_2_5_3@hotmail.com and use the heading Jedi Knight so i know what its about that im really looking forward to playing a game

[http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/1007/punctuation-punctuation-is-key-demotivational-poster-1280463137.jpg]
2010-11-27, 8:02 AM #5
Originally posted by Hellrazor253:
catch me up what are some of the popular mods for jk and popular levels

Nothing has really changed in the last 5 or so years, there is a new level pack on the front page and TODOA was released. The MP production line has fallen completely silent.
2010-11-27, 8:39 AM #6
Oh, and just a mod that updates all the player and weapon models, a patch that removes the thing limit and adds cog functionality, and an entire game type set around dueling. So yeah, nothing has changed since the zone.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2010-11-27, 9:13 AM #7
Yes come to irc.gamesurge.net #jk

I am the new OP there... Beefcaike no longer runs it... I am always down for a game

Where things get really immature is over at #jediknight. its run by the likes of pux and gnarl
(JKLE_Cougar) from JK MP Community
discord.me/jediknightdarkforces2
2010-11-27, 9:14 AM #8
Originally posted by Tibby:
Nothing has really changed in the last 5 or so years, there is a new level pack on the front page and TODOA was released. The MP production line has fallen completely silent.

have you ever been to jkhub?
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"
2010-11-27, 9:15 AM #9
Download & install JK Launcher. It'll allow you to host & join games, it'll manage your maps & mods & it'll automatically connect you to the 3 relevant chat rooms on IRC.
? :)
2010-11-27, 9:16 AM #10
I have a level project that Im now just adding finishing touches to called Project Nar Shaddaa, it should be ready here in a couple of weeks. Im making it ready for Christmas time, but it wont be as good as TODOA. The creator of that did a fantastic job.
He who controls the spice controls the universe-
2010-11-27, 10:24 AM #11
Originally posted by Darth Dan:
but it wont be as good as TODOA. The creator of that did a fantastic job.

Sush! The last thing he needs is is ego inflated even more!

↑ Up to the top!