Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Woot.com Shirts
Woot.com Shirts
2010-11-30, 1:01 PM #1
Does anyone else buy these? Have you noticed any material color fading? I'm not talking about the whole shirt either, this is blotchy fading...

It's ONLY happening to the woot.com shirts I have, all of my others haven't faded at all, so I don't think its anything I've done wrong recently...

Cheap shirts FTL?
Quote Originally Posted by FastGamerr
"hurr hairy guy said my backhair looks dumb hurr hairy guy smash"
2010-11-30, 1:08 PM #2
I haven't worn any enough to know, mostly because they seem to be cut for people that either don't have shoulders or have a pretty big gut. :P

That said at the price I'm not sure that you can complain that much.
nope.
2010-11-30, 1:16 PM #3
Originally posted by Baconfish:
I haven't worn any enough to know, mostly because they seem to be cut for people that either don't have shoulders or have a pretty big gut. :P

That said at the price I'm not sure that you can complain that much.

Pretty much this. Also, not a huge fan of the collar area.
2010-11-30, 1:26 PM #4
Yeah it's pretty tight around the collar, and I'm not exactly a muscular guy. :P
nope.
2010-11-30, 4:18 PM #5
I order the L size and it fits a bit tight, but the length is longer than normal shirts which is nice for me. When they shrink a bit, they don't end up as belly-shirts as all the quiksilver shirts I've bought in the past 2 years. I haven't noticed any weird color issues. All the shirts I get are dark colors; not sure if that has anything to do with anything. The XL shirts are weird. They're about the same length as the L but very FAT.

↑ Up to the top!