Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → ShadowRun Game for $0.99 today only
ShadowRun Game for $0.99 today only
2010-12-03, 10:54 PM #1
http://www.gamesforwindows.com/en-US/dailydeal/day2/
Current Game as of Dec 7, 2010:
Max Payne 2
(EDIT: Game was Shadowrun at the time of this posting)
It doesn't seem to be the best game in the world, but for $1, maybe it's worth it?

I'm debating if I want to buy it or not, but it expires in about 10 hours, thought I'd share.
This signature agrees with the previously posted signatures. To violate previously posted signatures is a violation of the EULA for this signature and you will be subject to unruly behavior.
2010-12-04, 8:21 AM #2
IIRC it's multiplayer only and nobody plays it because it's ****
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2010-12-04, 9:58 AM #3
Yeah, that's kinda why I didn't buy it.
This signature agrees with the previously posted signatures. To violate previously posted signatures is a violation of the EULA for this signature and you will be subject to unruly behavior.
2010-12-04, 10:08 AM #4
If my memory serves me right, wasn't the selling point of that game was that PC players and Xbox players could go against each other? Didn't seem like a powerful gimmick.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2010-12-04, 10:25 AM #5
I'm guessing the deal has changed to Viva pinata
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"
2010-12-04, 11:40 AM #6
Yeah, I guess they're having a 1 a day sale and they've been doing that for a few days, I didn't pick up on that.
2010-12-05, 8:45 AM #7
They should just rerelease the shadowrun on SNES with updated graphics and more stuff. It was the best one, definately had the most atmosphere.
2010-12-06, 11:13 AM #8
Stalker is 99 cents today! That's cheaper than it was for Steam last year during the holidays! Only problem is you have to get it through microsoft instead of Steam, but I'm ok with that! I think I'm getting this.
2010-12-06, 12:09 PM #9
if i didn't already have stalker i'd be all over it
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2010-12-07, 8:30 PM #10
Max Payne 2 99cents
2010-12-08, 9:22 AM #11
Appears that this sale is over :(

↑ Up to the top!