Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Want to raise money for the Child's Play drive without donating directly?
Want to raise money for the Child's Play drive without donating directly?
2010-12-16, 4:42 PM #1
Just had this idea while reading the Child's Play thread:

We're at $316, $184 short of our goal. There's still 11 days to Christmas, so I assume most of you still have things you need to buy. If you want to buy something off of Amazon, click on this link, and then search Amazon and make your purchase.

That's an Amazon Affiliate link. If you click on it and then purchase anything on Amazon during that session, Amazon gives me around 6% of the price of the item. PM me what you bought, and then on December 25th I will add up all of the affiliate money made through Massassi purchases and I will donate it to our Child's Play charity drive.

The above link goes to the Seattle Children's Hospital Child's Play wishlist. You can donate to Child's Play TWICE by buying something from that list through my affiliate link.

tl;dr version: Buy stuff off of Amazon through my link, PM me what you bought so I can link it to Massassi, I will take 100% of the money Amazon gives me for those purchases and donate it.

SO MASSASSI. YOUR MOVE.
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2010-12-16, 4:52 PM #2
DO NOT TRUST THIS JEW
2010-12-16, 5:02 PM #3
THE ABOVE USER WAS BANNED FOR HIS POST.
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2010-12-16, 5:03 PM #4
Trust this jew, send me your moneys
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2010-12-16, 5:31 PM #5
where are you donating this money?
2010-12-16, 6:00 PM #6
... Really snoop? try reading the post again.
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2010-12-16, 10:00 PM #7
You mean it's not going to the "Happydud needs a new pair of parkour shoes" fund?
I had a blog. It sucked.
2010-12-17, 2:22 AM #8
Dud parkours barefoot!
nope.
2010-12-17, 7:18 AM #9
Shouldn't we ask why you have affiliate status?
Quote Originally Posted by FastGamerr
"hurr hairy guy said my backhair looks dumb hurr hairy guy smash"
2010-12-17, 7:39 AM #10
Originally posted by Baconfish:
Dud parkours barefoot!

I figured he used a pair of those Vibram Five-Fingers shoes/slippers/whatever they are.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2010-12-17, 8:53 AM #11
KOP- anyone can be an affiliate just by signing up.

Zloc- I have 12 pairs of shoes I got for free. I won't need to buy a pair of shoes for a very long time.

Everyone else - If you guys don't want to do it or don't trust it, that's fine. I can take it down. I just thought it would be a nice way to help fund more money to our charity drive.
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2010-12-17, 11:51 PM #12
For what it's worth, I trust happydud.

I also work for Amazon. So buy stuff from them.
2010-12-18, 8:23 AM #13
I wish I'd known about this when I was buying my Christmas gifts. Not much money for Christmas left, sorry dud :(
I had a blog. It sucked.

↑ Up to the top!