Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" repealed.
"Don't Ask, Don't Tell" repealed.
2010-12-18, 1:11 PM #1
Well, almost but might as well be. Obama is expected to sign it.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1210/46576.html
2010-12-18, 1:17 PM #2
Well, maybe the gays can store extra grenades/ammunition in their cavernous anuses. Who cares?
error; function{getsig} returns 'null'
2010-12-18, 1:23 PM #3
I forsee this causing all sorts of problems.
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2010-12-18, 1:26 PM #4
Bout time, that's all i have to say really

Haven't they said it could take a year to go in effect?
"His Will Was Set, And Only Death Would Break It"

"None knows what the new day shall bring him"
2010-12-18, 1:59 PM #5
I wonder how Snoop feels about this.
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2010-12-18, 2:11 PM #6
I GUESS WE'LL NEVER KNOW

THANKS A LOT BAN-HAPPY ADMINS :argh:
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2010-12-18, 4:13 PM #7
Maybe dumb conservatives will be afraid to join now, opening the military up for smart people.

o.0
2010-12-18, 4:14 PM #8
Originally posted by Greenboy:
Maybe dumb conservatives will be afraid to join now, opening the military up for smart people.

That would be my dream, but I suspect there will just be more hate crime courts martial.
2010-12-18, 4:47 PM #9
Originally posted by mb:
I wonder how Snoop feels about this.

this
2010-12-18, 5:13 PM #10
Haha if all the "dumb" conservatives don't join, we'll be left with a bunch of pansy-ass liberals who are afraid to pick up a rifle.
2010-12-18, 5:17 PM #11
pinko commie ******ssss

inbred hick retardsssss
2010-12-18, 5:19 PM #12
Originally posted by Spook:
I forsee this causing all sorts of problems.

I agree.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2010-12-18, 5:22 PM #13
Originally posted by Brian:
Haha if all the "dumb" conservatives don't join, we'll be left with a bunch of pansy-ass liberals who are afraid to pick up a rifle.

[http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/rudy-reyes-generation-kill-hbo-films-tv-mini-series-los-angeles-premiere-arrivals-24lgtx.jpg]

Fruity Rudy disagrees.
2010-12-18, 5:30 PM #14

Nice blanket statement. That'll show all those bigots.
My blawgh.
2010-12-18, 5:36 PM #15
Originally posted by Phantom-Seraph:

I've got to admit though, he's got a point.
2010-12-18, 5:43 PM #16
Quote:

This is a problem?
2010-12-18, 5:44 PM #17
Originally posted by JM:
This is a problem?

Shut it JM you're not qualified.
2010-12-18, 6:14 PM #18
JM knows, he's a mailman.
2010-12-18, 6:42 PM #19
Rudy is *sooooo* handsome.
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2010-12-18, 6:45 PM #20
He'll also **** you up.

But only if you deserve it. Otherwise he will serve you pancakes? tea
2010-12-18, 6:59 PM #21
Originally posted by Phantom-Seraph:

Dumb conservatives are afraid of the gays

smart ones arn't.

No self respecting pansy-assed liberal would join anyway.

anyway i expect a massive fagfrag increase

o.0
2010-12-18, 7:03 PM #22

Heh. You would wind up with something like the first earth battalion.
Get em with those sparkly eyes!
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2010-12-18, 7:09 PM #23
He'll also **** you up.

But only if you deserve it. Otherwise he will serve you pancakes? tea

Sushi, more likely.
Pissed Off?
2010-12-18, 7:21 PM #24
Dumb conservatives are afraid of the gays

smart ones arn't.

I don't think anyone's afraid of gays.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2010-12-18, 7:25 PM #25
Fear leads to anger anger leads to hate and that leads to hate crimes.
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2010-12-18, 8:40 PM #26
Why don't you go ahead and tell us your enlightened opinion now and get it out sarn, let's not wait till page 3. I'm sure you've got a reason that isn't at all related to your religion or political party, a legitimate logical reason, why gay people openly being in the military is going to cause problems.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2010-12-18, 8:54 PM #27
I wonder if those discharged previously under DADT (over 13,000) will be allowed to reenlist?

Originally posted by Alan:
Well, maybe the gays can store extra grenades/ammunition in their cavernous anuses. Who cares?

That is pretty offensive, btw.
2010-12-18, 9:00 PM #28
Get ready Jihad Joe! You're really gonna take it up the a** now!
666, The Number of the Beast.
664, The Bloke Next Door.
Matt Bonner, The Lebron Killer
2010-12-18, 9:16 PM #29
Originally posted by JediKirby:
Why don't you go ahead and tell us your enlightened opinion now and get it out sarn, let's not wait till page 3. I'm sure you've got a reason that isn't at all related to your religion or political party, a legitimate logical reason, why gay people openly being in the military is going to cause problems.

You're gonna go ahead and get hostile already? So it's ok for Spook to say it's a bad idea, but it's not ok for me to agree with him. Lovely.

2010-12-18, 9:20 PM #30
Doesn't sound hostile to me. He just wants to hear the arguments. Can't blame him.
ORJ / My Level: ORJ Temple Tournament I
2010-12-18, 9:21 PM #31
I'm pretty sure Spook was saying that it would upset lots of people, and I'm pretty sure you were saying that it would hurt our military. If not, cool.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2010-12-18, 9:31 PM #32
[http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/rudy-reyes-generation-kill-hbo-films-tv-mini-series-los-angeles-premiere-arrivals-24lgtx.jpg]

Fruity Rudy disagrees.

now that gays are ok, lets make beards acceptable

its the only way I could join

o.0
2010-12-18, 9:33 PM #33
Originally posted by ORJ_JoS:
Doesn't sound hostile to me. He just wants to hear the arguments. Can't blame him.

his post is practically dripping with hostile sarcasm.

Kirbs, how about you stop trying to bait me?

To humor you though, I'll tell you exactly why I agree with Spook.

I don't know how it is in other branches, but in the Navy, there's already enough drama onboard our ships. It's no better than your typical American high school, with rumors flying around about who's f***ing who. All this drama is generally contrary to good order and discipline on the ship and is merely a distraction from our mission. I anticipate that throwing openly gay people into that mix will do nothing but amplify the drama. I could be wrong, but based on what I know about the Navy and how we sailors operate day to day, that's what I believe would happen.

2010-12-18, 9:34 PM #34
now that gays are ok, lets make beards acceptable

also,YES PLS.

2010-12-18, 9:41 PM #35
in b4 Combat Beard of Honour
<Rob> This is internet.
<Rob> Nothing costs money if I don't want it to.
2010-12-18, 9:44 PM #36
Originally posted by Sarn_Cadrill:
I don't know how it is in other branches, but in the Navy, there's already enough drama onboard our ships. It's no better than your typical American high school, with rumors flying around about who's f***ing who. All this drama is generally contrary to good order and discipline on the ship and is merely a distraction from our mission. I anticipate that throwing openly gay people into that mix will do nothing but amplify the drama. I could be wrong, but based on what I know about the Navy and how we sailors operate day to day, that's what I believe would happen.

Your argument is like avoiding chemotherapy because it will make you temporarily sicker.

It will be a big a change and the first openly gay service members will get a lot of hazing, but if these people want to serve, why not let them. They said the same exact things about blacks and women. Some people will be unhappy, but they'll have to learn to live with it.
:master::master::master:
2010-12-18, 9:46 PM #37
Way to argue the point I'm NOT making.. :confused:

2010-12-18, 9:47 PM #38
It's going to be a problem because of immature *******s
"Honey, you got real ugly."
2010-12-18, 9:55 PM #39
Originally posted by Sarn_Cadrill:
Way to argue the point I'm NOT making.. :confused:

I used one line to refute your silly argument and then the rest of my post to add my own opinion. Sorry to confuse you, buddy.
:master::master::master:
2010-12-18, 10:29 PM #40
So basically your argument, Sarn, is that people in the military are too immature to be around gay people?

Sounds about right.

↑ Up to the top!