Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Vibes
Vibes
2010-12-19, 2:12 PM #1
Hey - I hope you didn't use up all your vibes on mb. I have a job interview tomorrow. And since they do tuition reimbursement and might send me to grad school, I'd really like this job. Can I have some of those famous good vibes? :D Danke!
Fincham: Where are you going?
Me: I have no idea
Fincham: I meant where are you sitting. This wasn't an existential question.
2010-12-19, 2:14 PM #2
place phone in lap pm me your number and we'll make this happen

:psyduck:

but for rlz good luck with that
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2010-12-19, 2:27 PM #3
Rainy SoCal job interview vibes( those are the best kind) for you!
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2010-12-19, 2:48 PM #4
The vibes worked for me! I TRANSFER THEM TO YOU!
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2010-12-19, 2:55 PM #5
good luck sugarless :)
Detty. Professional Expert.
Flickr Twitter
2010-12-19, 2:58 PM #6
Thanks mb! And congrats!!

And thanks, guys!
2010-12-19, 2:59 PM #7
VIBBITYVIBBITYVIBBBBEEEEEEEE.
nope.
2010-12-19, 4:33 PM #8
*vibrates violently*
obviously you've never been able to harness the power of cleavage...

maeve
2010-12-19, 4:37 PM #9
Good vibes your way!
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2010-12-19, 7:52 PM #10
Good luck. I'm sure you'll rock the interview.
"You want the truth?! You can't handle the truth!! No truth-handler you!! Bah!! I deride your truth-handling ability!!"
2010-12-19, 10:19 PM #11
Good luck! My advice is to distract yourself so you're not even nervous for the interview. Worked for me.
2010-12-19, 11:16 PM #12
good luck sunglasses
[http://imgur.com/WG1cP.jpg]
2010-12-20, 11:39 AM #13
Thanks, guys! The interview went well - I think she really liked me and she was impressed by my resume, but I have 2 more interview with them to go through before I get the job.
2010-12-20, 8:14 PM #14
:neckbeard::)
"You want the truth?! You can't handle the truth!! No truth-handler you!! Bah!! I deride your truth-handling ability!!"
2010-12-21, 8:47 AM #15
Originally posted by sugarless:
Thanks, guys! The interview went well - I think she really liked me and she was impressed by my resume, but I have 2 more interview with them to go through before I get the job.

Sounds good! How long did the interview go? Usually, a pretty good sign of a good interview is if it goes over the time they originally scheduled.
"His Will Was Set, And Only Death Would Break It"

"None knows what the new day shall bring him"
2010-12-21, 6:15 PM #16
it lasted about 45 minutes or so. They actually want me to do the second interview on Tuesday, but I'm not sure if I'm working (the schedule's not going up until tomorrow) and I already got such **** about trying to switch shifts for the first one that I'm not sure if that'll work. Ugh.
2010-12-22, 8:41 AM #17
Vibes request for second interview approved.

Vibes granted.

VIIIIIIBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBEEEESSSSSSSSSS.

Sidenote: If I were you, I'd tell the interviewers exactly when you're working at your current job and try to arrange for a better time. That's what I usually did when I was looking for another job. After all, it's in their best interest to hire a skilled canditate, no?
幻術
2010-12-22, 12:59 PM #18
I just sent an email with my schedule. The problem was that the schedule wasn't even up until today, which was really frustrating because I couldn't request off without more than 2 weeks notice, but I couldn't tell them a better time until the Wednesday before the start of the new week. I have that little 3 or 4 day limbo.

Anyway - I'm not sure when the second interview will be but it'll be sometime soon. Vibes for that would be and are appreciated

UPDATE: Second interview - next Friday (New Years Even, not Christmas Eve) at 9:30 am
2010-12-22, 1:02 PM #19
You never sent me your number for the last set of vibes!

But since I'm such a nice guy here you go anyway.
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2010-12-23, 6:16 AM #20
Originally posted by sugarless:
I just sent an email with my schedule. The problem was that the schedule wasn't even up until today, which was really frustrating because I couldn't request off without more than 2 weeks notice, but I couldn't tell them a better time until the Wednesday before the start of the new week. I have that little 3 or 4 day limbo.

Anyway - I'm not sure when the second interview will be but it'll be sometime soon. Vibes for that would be and are appreciated

UPDATE: Second interview - next Friday (New Years Even, not Christmas Eve) at 9:30 am

Whoo! Good luck!
Also, I can kill you with my brain.
2010-12-23, 6:31 AM #21
good luck! :D
woot!
2010-12-23, 6:25 PM #22
Good luck with interview number two.
Pissed Off?
2010-12-30, 4:53 PM #23
Sorry to resurrect the dead thread, but since I'm a vibe whore (which sounded entirely different in my head) and interview #2 is tomorrow morning, I thought I'd hope for all those vibes again
2010-12-30, 5:06 PM #24

(viiiiiiiiiiiiiiibes)
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2010-12-30, 5:08 PM #25
Reverse the polarity of the tachyon field causing subspace vibrations, that will either cause extreme pleasure or tear a hole in the fabric of space time.
[http://sae.tweek.us/static/images/emoticons/emot-techno.gif]
2010-12-30, 5:40 PM #26
Good luck again :)
2010-12-30, 7:56 PM #27
Vibetty-vibes!

Good luck!
"Harriet, sweet Harriet - hard-hearted harbinger of haggis."
2010-12-30, 8:42 PM #28
Best of luck to ya.
"Hello one day ban." ~ Baconfish
>Liberius when he's not on Massassi<
2010-12-30, 10:14 PM #29
Good luck!!
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2010-12-30, 10:14 PM #30
I'm confused about whore island. Is this a real island?
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY

↑ Up to the top!