Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → WTF anyone? (Words that Follow)
WTF anyone? (Words that Follow)
2010-12-24, 7:52 PM #1
I used to play this game all the time, and it recently got updated with a web app.

Basically it shows everyone a picture, you write a funny caption for it, then everyone votes to see which one was best.

www.wordsthatfollow.com

I'll be in room Massassi. Note- that is not your name. If you're going to play, put YOUR NAME into the box called "Your name" and then join the room "massassi."
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2010-12-24, 8:54 PM #2
And a great big thank you to Tibby for trolling.
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2010-12-24, 9:13 PM #3
Originally posted by happydud:

I've never been a member of the "kill Tibby with a chainsaw" party, but I'm considering joining it now.
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2010-12-24, 11:54 PM #4
From the description it sounds sort of similar to an old online game called Acrophobia, which I loved, but which sadly went down. I can't check how similar it is because I'm currently in a bed that my mom used to sleep in (she now sleeps in a different one) and posting on my cell phone.
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2010-12-25, 3:36 AM #5
You guys should save the really good ones and post them here.
My favorite JKDF2 h4x:
EAH XMAS v2
MANIPULATOR GUN
EAH SMOOTH SNIPER
2010-12-27, 1:10 AM #6
I am enjoying it, but the massassi room is gone. :(

o.0
2010-12-27, 8:36 AM #7
That's because I posted this thread three days ago. :p

I'll repost next time I play.
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2010-12-27, 8:41 AM #8
A popular game around the "karting" scene I think is the same thing.. caption contest. Someone posts a picture and everyone contributes funny captions. I always thought about starting one up on massassi.
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"
2010-12-27, 8:47 AM #9
I made a room.
幻術
2010-12-27, 9:48 AM #10
Originally posted by happydud:

Dang! Immissed it!
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2010-12-27, 10:24 AM #11
Originally posted by Koobie:
I made a room.

Which stood idly waiting by...

Some pplz joined (thank you, Mr. Spruce, much obliged), but I was away from my comp...

NEXT TIME!
幻術
2011-01-08, 10:58 PM #12
PLAYING RIGHT NOW

http://www.wordsthatfollow.com/play/game.php?gid=5

(michael's room)

o.0

↑ Up to the top!