Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Articicially generated rainstorms in Abu Dhabi
Articicially generated rainstorms in Abu Dhabi
2011-01-07, 1:01 PM #1
This is some crazyness! They controls the weather... aparently they have "made" over 50 rainstorms using giant ionizers.

www.tehrantimes.com
www.telegraph.co.uk
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2011-01-07, 1:40 PM #2
Old News

[http://www.freedomstudios.net/mods/incursion/Incursion%20Files/weather.png]
2011-01-07, 3:17 PM #3
[http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100618220820/megaman/images/thumb/0/0e/Mm7cloudman.jpg/270px-Mm7cloudman.jpg]
666, The Number of the Beast.
664, The Bloke Next Door.
Matt Bonner, The Lebron Killer
2011-01-07, 3:38 PM #4
Originally posted by saberopus:
Old News

Seriously, call me when they have a chronosphere.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2011-01-07, 3:42 PM #5
Now we have to go to war when another country steals our weather.
2011-01-07, 5:56 PM #6
Why would anyone want to steal tornadoes and hurricanes? :P
nope.
2011-01-07, 6:41 PM #7
Originally posted by Brian:
Now we have to go to war when another country steals our weather.

Now, now, let's not rain on their parade.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2011-01-07, 6:44 PM #8
In order to conceive the ultimate weapon...torricanos.

oh hi ECHOMAN
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2011-01-07, 7:39 PM #9
Originally posted by Krokodile:
In order to conceive the ultimate weapon...torricanos.

GENIUS:tfti:
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2011-01-07, 8:17 PM #10
That sounds like some sort of Americanized version of a delicious Mexican dish
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2011-01-07, 9:18 PM #11
[http://www.hardcoregaming101.net/turrican/turrican1-1.png]
ORJ / My Level: ORJ Temple Tournament I
2011-01-07, 9:27 PM #12
Using the planet itself as a means of warfare. Incredible and terrifying at the same time. Ransack a nation with devastating category 5 hurricanes. Alter weather patters to cause severe drought where you force your enemy into attrition and starvation. Cause a fault to slip at a certain point to cause an earthquake or a tsunami to wipe away millions of people. The nation to master geological warfare will be a nation to reckon with.
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2011-01-07, 9:44 PM #13
Said nation will destroy itself with R & D. :)
"Harriet, sweet Harriet - hard-hearted harbinger of haggis."
2011-01-07, 9:48 PM #14
I always wanted to be a moisture farmer
2011-01-07, 9:57 PM #15
Originally posted by dalf:
Using the planet itself as a means of warfare. Incredible and terrifying at the same time. Ransack a nation with devastating category 5 hurricanes. Alter weather patters to cause severe drought where you force your enemy into attrition and starvation. Cause a fault to slip at a certain point to cause an earthquake or a tsunami to wipe away millions of people. The nation to master geological warfare will be a nation to reckon with.

This was a cheapo educational game from the 90's. It's called Operation: Weather Disaster.

(I actually somewhat enjoyed it as a kid :/ )
2011-01-08, 12:21 AM #16

Nah. That's the point at which Earth will say "F this ****" and wipe us all out for good.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2011-01-08, 7:09 AM #17
so how long before G.I. Joe is sent to stop Destro from finishing his weather dominator?
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2011-01-08, 9:12 AM #18
Nuff said.
Attachment: 24597/bear.jpg (46,930 bytes)
2011-01-08, 12:54 PM #19
This could be really awesome news for areas in drought. I'm a little sad how most of the discussion was about using it as a weapon or reason to go to war. :/
Also, I can kill you with my brain.
2011-01-08, 2:16 PM #20

FOOLS! Didn't they endure The Core?
nope.
2011-01-08, 2:18 PM #21
big deal. tesla probably invented this 100 years ago. :v:
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}

↑ Up to the top!