Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Why didn't I hear about this earlier?
Why didn't I hear about this earlier?
2011-01-11, 9:13 AM #1

I have to say, I'm kind of excited about this assuming it gets some decent reviews. Looks like it has to take place between 1 and 2, since the time machine doesn't have the Mr. Fusion on it or maybe it's not even part of the movie series. Either way I'm interested.

[EDIT] Looking at some more videos on it, looks like it takes place about 6 months after 3. I wonder how the DeLorean came back into being after being destroyed at the end of the trilogy...[/EDIT]
2011-01-11, 9:20 AM #2
It takes place after 3. It's already out, and pretty good for fan service, but it's not really a super amazing game by any means.
2011-01-11, 9:50 AM #3
Originally posted by Stormtrooper:
I wonder how the DeLorean came back into being after being destroyed at the end of the trilogy...

time travel is the ultimate plothole jumper

on possibility... it sat hidden in a mineshaft from 1885 to 1955 how do we know it wasn't taken out at some point and put back a few moments later after being used for a while
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2011-01-11, 10:02 AM #4
A duplicate was made when it was hit by lightning in the end of Part 2. That's how they explain it in the game.
2011-01-11, 10:24 AM #5
You must not have heard about it because you don't look on steam, though it was hiddin behind all those deals they had this year.
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"
2011-01-11, 11:32 AM #6
looks like a kiddy game.
2011-01-11, 11:38 AM #7
you look like a kiddy game :argh:
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2011-01-11, 12:23 PM #8
I hope it's better than the POS Back to the Future game I have for NES.
2011-01-11, 12:28 PM #9
it looks like back to the fututre meets fable graphics.
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2011-01-11, 12:35 PM #10
Originally posted by Darth_Alran:
it looks like back to the fututre meets fable graphics.

Good thing Fable was awesome then.
"Hello one day ban." ~ Baconfish
>Liberius when he's not on Massassi<
2011-01-11, 3:18 PM #11
The fact that it has the original voice cast apart from MJF is what interests me the most. And the guy doing Marty sounds pretty much like him anyway. :P
nope.
2011-01-11, 3:54 PM #12
This must be a new trailer or something. The last one I saw (showing the same stuff) had no lip syncing at all... This one looks much better.
I can't wait for the day schools get the money they need, and the military has to hold bake sales to afford bombs.
2011-01-11, 4:43 PM #13
Originally posted by Baconfish:
The fact that it has the original voice cast apart from MJF is what interests me the most. And the guy doing Marty sounds pretty much like him anyway. :P

The only original voice in it is Christopher Lloyd. All the other voices are new. Marty's voice actor is awesome, Biff and George McFly, not so much.
2011-01-11, 4:54 PM #14
Aww I got told they were meant to be getting Crispin Glover. :(
nope.
2011-01-11, 7:10 PM #15
Originally posted by Darth:
The only original voice in it is Christopher Lloyd. All the other voices are new. Marty's voice actor is awesome, Biff and George McFly, not so much.

The real Christopher Lloyds voiceover is the most important voice of the game anyway, I think he was the best character in the movie by far. I'll have to try this game cause I've been a BTTF fan ever since.
He who controls the spice controls the universe-
2011-01-11, 8:53 PM #16
Why is Marty 12?

Also, more game developers need to study filmography.
2011-01-12, 11:23 AM #17
my games design course leader assures us that this game will suck, due to his contacts, i trust his judgement.
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2011-01-12, 12:43 PM #18
yeesh, if i had an instructor saying things like that, i'd be saying "shut the hell up" in my head every time he did
2011-01-13, 12:50 PM #19
The first episode was pretty good, if anything was wrong it was only too short.
Quote Originally Posted by FastGamerr
"hurr hairy guy said my backhair looks dumb hurr hairy guy smash"

↑ Up to the top!