Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Obama for prez! ... oh wait
Obama for prez! ... oh wait
2011-01-19, 5:31 PM #1
[http://mit.zenfs.com/101/2011/01/obamabookstore.jpg]

:hist101:

A pop-up guide to the galaxy eh? Must be for his kids. If not, even cooler.
ORJ / My Level: ORJ Temple Tournament I
2011-01-19, 6:00 PM #2
That's a huge pop-up book.
2011-01-19, 6:00 PM #3
This occurred earlier this year in March or April, after he mentioned an Iowa Bookstore in a speech, he bought books for his daughters, but the star wars book was for then Press Secretary Robert Gibbs' son.

Now you know!
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2011-01-19, 6:02 PM #4
[http://www.dsaonline.ca/birdsonawire/wp-content/uploads/the_more_you_know.jpg]
2011-01-19, 6:16 PM #5
PFFFT, he probably likes the prequels
2011-01-19, 6:20 PM #6
I dislike him a little less suddenly..
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2011-01-19, 7:00 PM #7
Originally posted by fishstickz:
This occurred earlier this year in March or April, after he mentioned an Iowa Bookstore in a speech, he bought books for his daughters, but the star wars book was for then Press Secretary Robert Gibbs' son.

Now you know!

Earlier this year? March or April have not even occurred this year :psylon:
"Guns don't kill people, I kill people."
2011-01-19, 8:05 PM #8
Originally posted by fishstickz:

Now you know!

Aw, shoot.

And old news too!

Oh well.

It does look good on him. :P
ORJ / My Level: ORJ Temple Tournament I

↑ Up to the top!