Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → I think we need a new "Post your ride" post.
I think we need a new "Post your ride" post.
2011-06-08, 11:57 AM #41
Curious, Emon. How easy of a swap is that? When I had my civic that was something I wanted to do, I could have easily taken the rear discs/knuckle assembly from an acura integra and bolt it right up, parts would have cost me ~$250
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"
2011-06-08, 12:29 PM #42
[http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c6/Plymouth_Acclaim_--_04-07-2010.jpg/800px-Plymouth_Acclaim_--_04-07-2010.jpg]

94 Plymouth Acclaim with brand new salvage title and ranging can opener dent in the front passenger side door. I got 400 dollars compensation from the guys insurance. Uck.

But posting dream cars...

[http://homepage.mac.com/dov_rosenberg/images/impalas/71impala.jpg]
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2011-06-09, 9:34 AM #43
Originally posted by zanardi:
Curious, Emon. How easy of a swap is that? When I had my civic that was something I wanted to do, I could have easily taken the rear discs/knuckle assembly from an acura integra and bolt it right up, parts would have cost me ~$250

I don't know anything about Civics and Acuras, but on the Saturn it's really easy. The knuckle assemblies are the same on all S series cars, so you just get the calipers from any year S series and bolt them right up. Reuse the same hub. I got some at a junkyard, bought new ones and used the junk parts to get the core charge returned. Watch out for the parking brake cable though, it may not line up. You may have to get one from a junkyard or buy the OEM part. Hardest part was removing the drums, hub and backing plate of the drum from the hub, since my car's seen a lot of nasty winter conditions. Lots of PB blaster, persistent hammering and eventually it all comes apart. Give yourself at least a couple days to do it, this **** never goes how you plan...
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2011-06-29, 11:47 AM #44
Sounds like fun

Ok so after my accident I finally got around to getting another car. I present the 04' Audi A4. 1.8t Quatro 6-speed manual. Love this thing.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via"
2011-06-29, 2:35 PM #45
Originally posted by zanardi:
Sounds like fun

Ok so after my accident I finally got around to getting another car. I present the 04' Audi A4. 1.8t Quatro 6-speed manual. Love this thing.

Finally, some quality.
2011-06-29, 2:51 PM #46

I get all the ladies.
>>untie shoes
2011-06-29, 3:00 PM #47
Hit a deer going 50MPH the other day (slowed from 60). Only damaged would be some dents and scrapes.
I can't wait for the day schools get the money they need, and the military has to hold bake sales to afford bombs.
2011-06-29, 4:55 PM #48
Hey guys I'm upgrading soon

[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2011-06-29, 6:24 PM #49
Ooh, I see.... one train for each buttcheek. Better than one, because of weight distribution, and no train up your *** crack.
I can't wait for the day schools get the money they need, and the military has to hold bake sales to afford bombs.
2011-06-29, 9:18 PM #50
All these rich ****ers. .(
error; function{getsig} returns 'null'

↑ Up to the top!