Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Pommy's Poll #68: Legs
Pommy's Poll #68: Legs
2011-06-25, 8:47 PM #1
It's been almost a year since the last one. For inspiration, I looked through the oldest Pommy's Polls (dating back to 2005) to craft a poll of classic topic and feeling.
一个大西瓜
2011-06-25, 9:34 PM #2
THERE'S CATEGORY OVERLAP, POMMY. CHEX BOCK POLL.
2011-06-25, 10:05 PM #3
I like em legless
2011-06-25, 11:23 PM #4
I really had to think before I went with thick and toned. It all ties in with how I like de ass. I don't mind if a girl's front porch is a bit lacking, as long as she's got a spacious backyard to play in.

-(I would also have voted for a "none" option, I suppose)
2011-06-25, 11:41 PM #5
Fat, veiny, green and dripping with plutonium.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2011-06-25, 11:58 PM #6
scrambled
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2011-06-26, 1:21 AM #7
I like girls with a little on their thighs. Curvy you would say. I'm not overly picky but legs are by far my favorite.
2011-06-26, 3:19 AM #8
Thick thighs, toned calves for me. Not too picky on how toned the calves are, though. Abundant cellulite isn't so nice so not too much of that. Also this sort of poll doesn't work that well because like with any other part, it depends on her overall frame.
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2011-06-26, 9:30 AM #9
I tend to like women who keep themselves up a bit, don't have to be super-athletic, just not gone to seed.
Also, I can kill you with my brain.
2011-06-26, 11:00 AM #10
Nadda clue, I don't pay that much attention to legs. Just not too thick, I guess.
2011-06-26, 11:21 AM #11
I went with athletic because I don't go for meaty and the long and thin option being the skinniest I'm picturing borderline anorexic.
nope.
2011-06-26, 11:53 AM #12
oh, legs
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2011-06-26, 12:21 PM #13
It all depends on the girl. I'm more of an overall package guy so I can't say I get too worked up over a gal's legs but as long as they don't look like cottage cheese there's a chance.
TAKES HINTS JUST FINE, STILL DOESN'T CARE
2011-06-26, 2:29 PM #14
I too am an overall package type of guy (with more emphasis on face), but legs are usually a good representative of the rest of the body. That is, great legs usually means great body. I'm into long and skinny legs (like Miranda Kerr's legs below). Having thundercalves or thick thighs (no "gap" if you know what I mean) is a definite no-go for me (see below Miranda Kerr). Also, I like girls' asses to be tight without too much fat, and it actually does feel "tighter" if the girl has less fat in that area. Long skinny legs usually lead to tight asses.

This is hot. I would run my tongue from her toes all the way up to...

This is not. Nice upper body though.
2011-06-26, 3:12 PM #15
I'd be more likely to go for the second one there though I'm not so keen on the face.

:ninja:
nope.
2011-06-26, 3:18 PM #16
Second one is way hotter (legs)
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2011-06-26, 3:22 PM #17
Agreed with spook and baconfish.
>>untie shoes
2011-06-26, 4:03 PM #18
God, I'm a sucker for legs. Best thing about women. Besides ass, that is.

Thick thighs, toned calves: hell yeah
ORJ / My Level: ORJ Temple Tournament I
2011-06-26, 4:14 PM #19
I really don't care. As long as they're not super skinny and they're not fat and gross. I'll take everything from Jennifer Lopez to Heidi Klum.
>>untie shoes
2011-06-26, 4:18 PM #20
Today I learned Antony doesn't like black chicks.
nope.
2011-06-26, 4:20 PM #21
How the hell do you figure that? There are tons of hot black chicks.
>>untie shoes
2011-06-26, 4:22 PM #22
I don't much care for black chicks either. I know I'm sounding racist, but I'm pretty sure a majority of guys (who aren't black anyway) think most black chicks are meh. I've never met anyone who had a distinct preference for them anyway. Yellow fever, on the other hand, is rampant.
2011-06-26, 4:48 PM #23
I find women of all ethnicities that are hot. One time I saw this Asian girl who was just aMAzing. Another time I was friends with this black girl who was scorching hot. Perfect figure, almost like an hourglass, good chest, full lips, great skin tone.

However, most of the women I find to be hot are white. Of course, there are many women - white or otherwise - who are not hot to me, including many that most guys DO consider to be hot. I'm weird that way. For me, no matter, how great the body is, there has to be a good face. I can't do it without the face.

And no, a paper bag would not solve the problem. :P
2011-06-26, 4:50 PM #24
Most problems involving lacks in the good looks department can be solved with the proper amount of booze.
>>untie shoes
2011-06-26, 5:05 PM #25
Maybe - I don't drink, so I wouldn't really know - but alcohol can also reduce sexual function. :P
2011-06-26, 6:50 PM #26
[quote=Al Ciao]One time I saw this Asian girl who was just aMAzing. Another time I was friends with this black girl who was scorching hot.[/quote]

tell me more bro
2011-06-26, 8:42 PM #27
Originally posted by ragna:
I don't much care for black chicks either. I know I'm sounding racist, but I'm pretty sure a majority of guys (who aren't black anyway) think most black chicks are meh. I've never met anyone who had a distinct preference for them anyway.

I do. And many guys I've met also do. If you're into thick asses and wide hips and whatnot, black girls are usually the way to go. But aside from that I just like black girls in general, the hair and lips and... etc ;)

-And personally, I've not met many asian girls I find physically very attractive, but personality-wise and such, yeah there's a few.
2011-06-26, 9:59 PM #28
Another example with beautiful korean women <3

My personal favorite is #5

And a saccharine video (related):

2011-06-27, 2:18 AM #29
I've met a few hot black chicks, but not many.
Legs don't matter in the long run unless they're wrapped around you. Aw yeah.

Originally posted by ragna:
My personal favorite is #5

casual.
error; function{getsig} returns 'null'
2011-06-27, 8:18 AM #30
Originally posted by saberopus:
tell me more bro

[QUOTE=Al Ciao]Perfect figure, almost like an hourglass, good chest, full lips, great skin tone.[/QUOTE]

^
|
She flirted outrageously with me. Of course, there were two other guys she flirted outrageously with, too. :/ The other two guys were black (I'm white), so I don't know if that means anything. At the time, I was in the middle of something, and didn't have room in my life for a girlfriend, but hot dog, those lips were made for kissing. Like Angelina Jolie's lips. Her hair was sort of wavy - not quite straight, but curling mainly at the tips - and went down almost to her shoulders. She was short, maybe 5'6, 5'7? Her skin was the color of dark chocolate, and was smooth and unblemished. Long eyelashes. Trim nails.

Since I dropped out of the running, she took up with one of the other guys, and rumor was they were at it hot and heavy. Then he moved away, and she took up with the third guy, but nothing serious, they just fooled around.

No idea what she's doing now, but every time I think of her I get hot and bothered.

TMI?
2011-06-27, 8:19 AM #31
yeah it was a rhetorical question
2011-06-27, 8:24 AM #32
Originally posted by saberopus:
yeah it was a rhetorical question

Oops?
2011-06-27, 1:16 PM #33
Originally posted by Alan:
Legs don't matter in the long run.

legs are the only thing that matter during a long run! Huzzah!

but really i dont like skinny girls. skinny legs may lead to a tight ass, but they also likely lead to deer antler hip bones. the horizontal mombo is just not as fun when your fightning with bambi at the same time!
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2011-06-27, 1:20 PM #34
Sorry, don't know how to play this video :(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EXXZVdUJ98
TAKES HINTS JUST FINE, STILL DOESN'T CARE
2011-06-27, 1:20 PM #35
uh i always thought those two euphemisms meant the same thing :confused:
2011-06-27, 2:12 PM #36
Originally posted by Darth_Alran:
legs are the only thing that matter during a long run! Huzzah!

Win.

Originally posted by Darth Alran:
but really i dont like skinny girls. skinny legs may lead to a tight ass, but they also likely lead to deer antler hip bones. the horizontal mombo is just not as fun when your fightning with bambi at the same time!

Double win.

↑ Up to the top!