Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Random enchanters with awesome people
Random enchanters with awesome people
2011-06-27, 12:28 PM #1
The bus thread inspired me to make this, cuz at the bus stop a little while ago I met the coolest mutha ****er ever.He had a bunch of stupid facial tattoos, but it fit his personality.Master skydiver. Once survived a plane accident that killed everyone else in it. they thought he was dead too but he came back to life. (at this point in the conversation he takes a one hit from his pipe.)He was about to meet up with his 6th ex wife to hook up.Coolest dude ever.
2011-06-27, 12:30 PM #2
A mostly random dude told me today that I still looked pretty and he had his hair done to be like mine.

Hm, sure, why not.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2011-06-27, 12:31 PM #3
Are you sure all of that was for realz?

edit: this question was not aimed at FGR
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2011-06-27, 12:45 PM #4
Meanwhile, on another forum:

"Random encounters with gullible people."
Little angel go away
Come again some other day
Devil has my ear today
I'll never hear a word you say
2011-06-27, 12:49 PM #5
this guys you speak of at the bus stop reminds me a lot of the guitar player from my band... apparently he went to live with his uncle in the sanbernadino mountains, where he learned Red Ant kung fu... and then he went on tour with In Flames as a backup guitarist, then with NIN... and he also went to machu picchu where he lead several wellness seminars... all in the span of about a year...
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2011-06-27, 2:15 PM #6
I totally think Gandalf fits the bill. He's an enchanter I picked at random, and he has a fellowship of awesome people with him!

:D

/points to thread title
2011-06-27, 4:18 PM #7
Auto fill title fail.Krok..had some wicked scars. Something horrible happened.

↑ Up to the top!