Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Memes you hate
Memes you hate
2011-06-28, 6:02 AM #1
Cuz it had to be done.

Chuck Norris.
U mad?
Rick Roll
You can't judge a book by it's file size
2011-06-28, 6:07 AM #2
I am a meme.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2011-06-28, 6:15 AM #3
That you hate? =p
You can't judge a book by it's file size
2011-06-28, 6:16 AM #4
http://forums.massassi.net/vb3/showthread.php?59290-Memes-You-Like&p=1137475&viewfull=1#post1137475
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2011-06-28, 6:27 AM #5
ffffffffffuuuuuuuuuu
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2011-06-28, 6:49 AM #6
fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu

Pretty much every one I didn't list in the love thread. They're polarising.
nope.
2011-06-28, 7:16 AM #7
Why so serious?
2011-06-28, 9:52 AM #8
Rick rolling and chuck Norris are a definite for me. **** is just old now. Its like that kid who tries so hard to be cool but is just always a year behind. U mad is still great though.

BTW.. u mad brah?
2011-06-28, 10:02 AM #9
I don't hate U Mad, but I have no great love for it. It's a meme almost exclusively used for trolling, and I prefer memes that are enjoyable on their own.
Chuck Norris I liked better when it was about Bill Brasky, and I'm not joking about that.
I guess, now that I'm thinking about it, I always disliked "I liked it better when it was X", specifically when the person in question did not like it better then.
Along those same lines, "I like how X" where X is something you don't like. Sarcasm's great, but come on, put some effort into it.
The Cake is a Lie. Even when the joke was new, I thought it was weak, so many better quotes from that game. The "Where did your life go so wrong?" speech I always found beautiful.
And "Fffffffffff", but only because it totally hijacked "Pffffffffff", and people assume you're incorrectly performing the former when you're really using the latter.

-I also hate it when people add little bits at the end of their posts, like they're so clever and witty the regular post couldn't handle the full force of everything they had to say. Such tossers.
2011-06-28, 10:18 AM #10
1. I really
2. hate this meme
3. ???
4. profit

but i always do it
2011-06-28, 10:24 AM #11
Originally posted by Jarl:
-I also hate it when people add little bits at the end of their posts, like they're so clever and witty the regular post couldn't handle the full force of everything they had to say. Such tossers.

ಠ_ಠ
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2011-06-28, 11:03 AM #12
Originally posted by Jarl:
I don't hate U Mad, but I have no great love for it. It's a meme almost exclusively used for trolling, and I prefer memes that are enjoyable on their own.
Chuck Norris I liked better when it was about Bill Brasky, and I'm not joking about that.
I guess, now that I'm thinking about it, I always disliked "I liked it better when it was X", specifically when the person in question did not like it better then.
Along those same lines, "I like how X" where X is something you don't like. Sarcasm's great, but come on, put some effort into it.
The Cake is a Lie. Even when the joke was new, I thought it was weak, so many better quotes from that game. The "Where did your life go so wrong?" speech I always found beautiful.
And "Fffffffffff", but only because it totally hijacked "Pffffffffff", and people assume you're incorrectly performing the former when you're really using the latter.

What counts as little bits at the end, because I use the return key a lot. :P
nope.
2011-06-28, 11:06 AM #13
Every meme. I don't even like the word meme.
"Honey, you got real ugly."
2011-06-28, 11:53 AM #14
I bet you can't even pronounce it.
error; function{getsig} returns 'null'
2011-06-28, 12:22 PM #15
"meem".
nope.
2011-06-28, 1:39 PM #16
Anything that is overused. That is, any fad has its time, but after a while it gets stale. But then you have socially retarded morons that drive them into the ground in conversation because they are unable to produce any unique humor on their own. HAHAH HEY GUYS INCEPTION BWAAAAM AREN'T I FUNNY I SAW THAT MOVIE
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2011-06-28, 1:48 PM #17
HAHAH HEY GUYS INCEPTION BWAAAAM AREN'T I FUNNY I SAW THAT MOVIE

/suddenly sees Emon's post

Oh, er, heh.
2011-06-28, 1:53 PM #18
vuvuzelas
2011-06-28, 2:15 PM #19
Originally posted by Vornskr:
vuvuzelas

That is part of my culture and I will not have you talking badly about it.
2011-06-28, 2:38 PM #20
I have no idea what vuvuzelas are, but it makes me think of Venezuela.
2011-06-28, 2:40 PM #21
How did you miss that month of the internet? (vuvuzelas)
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"
2011-06-28, 3:21 PM #22
i want to get a bunch of my friends to buy vuvuzelas with me and go to my high school for a soccer game and just blast them world cup style

i never won a game in high school, every game was like 20-0, it was like the movie slapshot, kids on our team would throw dirt in other kids faces, tackle them, catch balls from goalie kicks and run them down the field and throw them into the net

some funny ass **** all for fun
2011-06-29, 9:47 AM #23
Originally posted by Couchman:
some funny ass **** all for fun

[http://i.imgur.com/hmBWc.gif]
2011-06-29, 1:37 PM #24
Originally posted by zanardi:
How did you miss that month of the internet? (vuvuzelas)
I miss most things on the Net, actually. I don't know what most of these memes mean.
2011-06-29, 3:35 PM #25
Interesting anecdote, my good friend is the new Know Your Meme guy.
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2011-06-29, 4:07 PM #26
I don't think I've seen Know Your Meme since Rocketboom sold it to Cheezburger.
nope.
2011-06-29, 4:43 PM #27
Originally posted by x25064:
Rick rolling and chuck Norris are a definite for me. **** is just old now. Its like that kid who tries so hard to be cool but is just always a year behind. U mad is still great though.

BTW.. u mad brah?

The Chuck Norris meme was uncool even when it began. The jokes were originally about Vin Diesel, who is way cooler than Chuck Norris.
I'm just a little boy.
2011-06-29, 5:46 PM #28
Originally posted by Flirbnic:
The Chuck Norris meme was uncool even when it began. The jokes were originally about Vin Diesel, who is way cooler than Chuck Norris.

No they weren't.

-The Vin Diesel ones were especially unconvincing, since at least they started making Chuck Norris facts that actually had something to do with Chuck Norris. The closest we got to that with the Diesel ones was "Vin Diesel's name can be reorganized into 'I End Lives'."
2011-06-29, 9:17 PM #29
Despite my hatred of Chuck Norris jokes, the one about him bursting through a window and power****ing Christi Yamaguchi makes me laugh a lot.

But the rest can **** off.

↑ Up to the top!