Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Great Wall of China
Great Wall of China
2011-07-01, 3:30 PM #1
This is a bit out there...

Has anyone ever come across a website that lets you go down the Great Wall of China bit by bit? My search engine skills are rubbish...
Magrucko Daines and the Crypt of Crola (2007)
Magrucko Daines and the Dark Youth (2010)
Magrucko Daines and the Vertical City (2016)
2011-07-01, 3:48 PM #2
I know there's a motocross game that has a track where you race the entire thing. From what I remember it's insanely accurate to the real thing. I don't recall the name of the game, though.
>>untie shoes
2011-07-01, 5:27 PM #3
Yeah now all I can think of now is if they let google drive the streetview car down it.
nope.
2011-07-01, 5:33 PM #4
There's a google maps bit where you can watch a video of the entire Trans-Siberian Railroad trip... http://www.google.ru/intl/ru/landing/transsib/en.html
2011-07-01, 6:43 PM #5
Considering the "Great Wall" is actually a complex of dozens of non-interlocking segments spread long distances apart from each other, I doubt there exists such a walk-through; if there is, I'd be curious what order the segments are traced. :-/
2011-07-02, 12:00 AM #6
It wouldnt be all that interesting, as it is mostly the same along the wall, and most of the historical stuff is at the gates. The only real differances are that for some reason, there are differant translations of the warning signs. Not to mention that most of the fun comes from actualy walking along it.

edit: also, a lot of the time, there will a whole lot of fog/smog that will seriously limit how far can be seen.
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)------@%

↑ Up to the top!