Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → My High School Reunion
My High School Reunion
2011-07-06, 9:45 AM #1
At the end of this month is my 10 year high school reunion. I managed to swing going despite my difficulties, and I hope to have fun!

Of course, I won't recognize anybody and won't remember their names, but still...

I'm hoping I'll run into some old friends I haven't been able to find on Facebook. Other than that, this is as close as I can get to "redoing high school with what I know now". ;)

Seriously, it will be cool to see how my old classmates react to my new and improved self. I was completely bonkers in high school.

Whatever happens, I'll have fun.
2011-07-06, 9:46 AM #2

*sweat*

:P
2011-07-06, 10:15 AM #3
LOL Aces.
2011-07-06, 11:35 AM #4
Points if you walk in with a plunger on your head.
nope.
2011-07-06, 11:37 AM #5
So your going to a High School Reunion, and you want to impress everyone. I'm on to your ruse. I know what your getting at. Its obvious. Like the nose on your face.

You want me to go with as your date to impress everyone and show your old rivals and peers how much you've accomplished with your life, by parading me around like a piece of meat to be gauged at and degraded by an aggressive crowd of 30 year old men. You cant pull the wool over my eyes.

All you had to do was ask. Yes, i will most certainly go with you.
" I am the Lizard King, I can do anyhthing... "
2011-07-06, 12:28 PM #6
I just went to my 5 year the other night. It went fine, only about 20 people total out of ~100.
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2011-07-06, 3:30 PM #7
I didn't go to my 5 year because it seemed silly. I wasn't going to pay 30 bucks to see people who, for the most part, I hadn't really had time to lose contact with too much. Also, aren't they supposed to give you time to, you know, make something of yourself before going to a reunion?
Fincham: Where are you going?
Me: I have no idea
Fincham: I meant where are you sitting. This wasn't an existential question.
2011-07-06, 4:19 PM #8
If your not there in 5 years your never getting there. Your ****ed. Loser.

I guess that's the mentality anyways.
" I am the Lizard King, I can do anyhthing... "
2011-07-06, 4:42 PM #9
:huh:
nope.
2011-07-06, 4:58 PM #10
I didn't know anywhere did 5 year reunions. That's pretty sad.
TAKES HINTS JUST FINE, STILL DOESN'T CARE
2011-07-06, 5:20 PM #11
Originally posted by sugarless:
Also, aren't they supposed to give you time to, you know, make something of yourself before going to a reunion?

Yeah I want to go back when all the people who thought they were cool have finally realized they failed at life.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2011-07-06, 5:41 PM #12
I went to a private school amongst spoiled rich kids (sons and daughters of Fortune 500 CEOs). No, I don't ever want to go to a HS reunion.
2011-07-06, 6:14 PM #13
Haha, thanks, Xashtur, but unless someone's willing to give me a few million, I'm beyond the ability to seriously impress anyone. I can demonstrate that I'm more mature, but that's it.

5 year reunions? Seriously?

I had about 400 people in my class, and at least half have rsvp'ed so far, so it should be a good turnout.
2011-07-06, 7:20 PM #14
I have no intentions on going to MY schools reunions. My parents made me go to a lame jesuit private school.I WILL however, crash the really crappy trashy public school I should have gone to reunions, aka where all my friends went.
2011-07-06, 11:32 PM #15
I went to a 3 year reunion because my school has unlimited free In-N-Out at all reunion events (there is one every year and the years skip but they don't check so you could just go every year and eat burgers)
一个大西瓜
2011-07-07, 12:33 AM #16
I would definitely go to your reunion, Pommy. That sounds fantastic.

Facebook post:

I am going to my highschool reunion, but really it's just an excuse to eat a 16x16 and fart on people I never really liked anyway. This is going to be a great night.
>>untie shoes
2011-07-07, 6:57 PM #17
my 10 year should be next year, but i haven't heard anything about it yet.

then again, this is the class that had the prom fund stolen so prom was nearly cancelled.
My girlfriend paid a lot of money for that tv; I want to watch ALL OF IT. - JM
2011-07-07, 7:18 PM #18
I found out years ago that there is a persisting rumour among some people in my class that I died in Iraq.

Kind of excited for my 5/10 year.
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2011-07-08, 1:54 AM #19
I wont go to mine. All these *******s I never associated with or fought with have tried to add me on facebook. I really dont care to see or talk to any of these people. The only people from that point in my life that I cared about are dead, in jail, joined the service with long term carear goals in mind, or have,drifted away to the point of pretty much falling off the planet.
2011-07-08, 4:23 AM #20
Originally posted by Spook:
I found out years ago that there is a persisting rumour among some people in my class that I died in Iraq.

Kind of excited for my 5/10 year.

You should turn up wearing a sheet.
nope.
2011-07-08, 4:44 AM #21
Originally posted by Baconfish:
You should turn up wearing a sheet.

Better yet, get some acting makeup done so you look like a corpse. I've had it done, looks realistic. :D
2011-07-08, 8:16 AM #22
Originally posted by Roger Spruce:
I didn't know anywhere did 5 year reunions. That's pretty sad.

Our HS has the 5 year reunion coming up next year.
(JKLE_Cougar) from JK MP Community
discord.me/jediknightdarkforces2

↑ Up to the top!