Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Yoyoyo, Massassi TF2? (TF2 SERVER OFFLINE)
Yoyoyo, Massassi TF2? (TF2 SERVER OFFLINE)
2011-07-12, 5:36 AM #41
In for martyn's plan - couldn't make it last time because of messed up router :/

espionage!
He said to them: "You examine the face of heaven and earth, but you have not come to know the one who is in your presence, and you do not know how to examine the present moment." - Gospel of Thomas
2011-07-12, 6:37 AM #42
That's 2 my time, so I'm in. If we can maybe NOT let Tibby choose a random payload server this time, that'd be cool? Someone should invite me around that time if I am not already around.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2011-07-12, 6:39 AM #43
What exactly is UK time as far as GMT anyway?
2011-07-12, 7:20 AM #44
UK is currently GMT+1
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2011-07-12, 7:54 AM #45
Originally posted by JediKirby:
That's 2 my time, so I'm in. If we can maybe NOT let Tibby choose a random payload server this time, that'd be cool? Someone should invite me around that time if I am not already around.

I am setting up the server right now, so we will not need to play on some random crap.
2011-07-12, 8:49 AM #46
Sweetness. I may require some hand-holding getting into the game. If I am required to be Steam chums with people for ease my usernamethingy is martynpie.
2011-07-12, 9:09 AM #47
Okay, I have the server configured. I may play with map selection a bit (KOTH maps blow) but otherwise it looks pretty good.

I will bring the server back online at 2PM EST [GMT -4] (That's 2 hours from the time of this post).

Current settings are:

32 Maxplayers (for lulz, as if that'd be hit)
Instant Respawn (MOAR ACTIOOOON)

When it is online, you can connect via the following methods:

1. The Easy Way
Open TF2.
Click Browse Servers.
Go to Favorites Tab.
Click Add Servers
Type in: massassi.net
Click "Find Games at this address"
Add it to your list, and then connect to it in the server browser.

You will never need to redo this, it will stay in your favorites regardless of server status.

2. The Fast Way
Open TF2.
Open the console via ~ key. You may need to enable developer console via Options>Keyboard Tab>Advanced...>Enable Developer Console
Type: connect massassi.net

You will immediately start joining. You will have to do this every time you wish to rejoin.
2011-07-12, 9:49 AM #48
It's public though, right? My fear is that it'll be 5 of us, since we only had that many last time in someone else's server.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2011-07-12, 9:51 AM #49
It's fully public, but that doesn't mean people will join.
2011-07-12, 10:13 AM #50
In!

Can we prohibit pyros? These asses always detect me when I'm deep behind enemy lines involved in top-notch espionage.
He said to them: "You examine the face of heaven and earth, but you have not come to know the one who is in your presence, and you do not know how to examine the present moment." - Gospel of Thomas
2011-07-12, 11:09 AM #51
It was fun, however I didn't know any of the 3 maps I played on. Then my wife wanted to go "do something"...lame. Maybe next time I'll get to play for more than half an hour.
Little angel go away
Come again some other day
Devil has my ear today
I'll never hear a word you say
2011-07-12, 11:17 AM #52
Server is ONLINE.
2011-07-12, 12:08 PM #53
LOADING MOTHERLICKER. Yayfun :)
2011-07-12, 2:57 PM #54
all yall playing whilst im at work. grrr.
My girlfriend paid a lot of money for that tv; I want to watch ALL OF IT. - JM

↑ Up to the top!