Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → f microsoft
f microsoft
2011-07-07, 8:49 PM #1
Need to get this out.

Bought a multimedia type computer about a year and a half ago, and a student version of windows 7.

Didn't register it right away, got busy, left the country. Came back, tried to register windows, and they decide to tell me that my key/license wtfever is 'only good for upgrades' whatever that means.

FU microsoft, it said nothing about that on the website.

So I have just been using it as a reinstall timer and everytime that the trial period ends I reinstall windows, but its getting tiring because im really not getting that much of a performance boost from it.

Thanks for listening
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2011-07-07, 9:38 PM #2
I would do some googling, I think with a little jumping through hoops you can burn an iso and do a clean install.
My favorite JKDF2 h4x:
EAH XMAS v2
MANIPULATOR GUN
EAH SMOOTH SNIPER
2011-07-08, 12:41 AM #3
Call them to activate it, they usually do it anyway
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2011-07-08, 4:36 AM #4
Install it without entering the key. Install it again as an upgrade. Problem solved. :D
woot!
2011-07-14, 12:50 PM #5
wat?

I have called them twice hoping to get someone who would help me and they both said **** you spook in a very charming accent
Epstein didn't kill himself.

↑ Up to the top!