Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → A program that can actually pull a youtube audio track with good quality?
A program that can actually pull a youtube audio track with good quality?
2011-07-16, 6:14 PM #1
I'm trying to pull some youtube videos (all I really want is the audio from them.) I tried a couple pieces of software including VideoGet and despite telling it to rip at the highest quality, and despite trying different audio formats including wave, the result is still obviously not the same quality as i'm getting when I listen in-browser at "720p".

Anybody recommend some software that can pull youtube vids/audio at the highest quality possible? I don't care if I have to pay 25 bucks as long as I can try it out beforehand to make sure it really can.
2011-07-16, 6:17 PM #2
Tell your sound card to record from source rather than mic. Alternatively, connect your headphone jack to your mic jack, play track and record.
TAKES HINTS JUST FINE, STILL DOESN'T CARE
2011-07-16, 6:39 PM #3
Seeing that this at minimum against the YouTube TOS and at worst copyright infringement, this is getting closed. If you want the music, buy it or ask the person that made it for a copy.
2011-07-17, 8:06 PM #4
Originally posted by Dash_rendar:
I don't care if I have to pay 25 bucks as long as I can try it out beforehand to make sure it really can.

Pay $25 instead of pay for the audio? :huh:
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.

↑ Up to the top!