Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → **** you regret
**** you regret
2011-08-09, 3:55 AM #1
Poops you regret which are entirely inconsequential, go.

1. Making this thread
2. Posting that video of myself in that thread that one time.
error; function{getsig} returns 'null'
2011-08-09, 4:18 AM #2
It might take me some substantial effort for me to truely regret something.

Life is too short to care about mistakes, but just long enough for you to learn from a few of them.
2011-08-09, 4:27 AM #3
I find it difficult to regret things that are inconsequential. However, I have a multitude of regrets that are very meaningful, to me.
? :)
2011-08-09, 4:34 AM #4
WELL LIST RELEVANT ****, GODDAMN
2011-08-09, 4:55 AM #5
Every step has lead you to this moment. Every step you could have taken could have led to your death, but the steps you did take did not. Don't regret them.
2011-08-09, 5:36 AM #6
last night I was on an initial double date to meet this redhead girl, and we were all going back to my place to have a drink, and i didnt eat and i have no alcohol tolerence because i dont drink, and i had one strong drink and got very sick and now i feel so stupid and now shes not into me at all

update from 1 minute ago: I still cant leave my room, they are all asleep or maybe awake on my living room couces/floor and i cant face this embarassment
2011-08-09, 6:49 AM #7
I regret not knowing how to formulate an elegant algebraic proof that the kernel of a star-shaped polygon is a convex polygon. It's trivial to prove that the kernel of any star-shaped set is connected and convex, but it's not easy to prove that it is a polygon.

Edit: I define the kernel of a star-shaped polygon in the topological sense, the way it should be. Some authors define it as the intersection of interior half-planes, and by this definition you don't have to do any work to show the kernel is a polygon. The solution is to prove that these two definitions are equivalent by showing the points on the other side of the interior half-planes are occluded and therefore cannot be in the kernel. Which is not elegant.
2011-08-09, 2:41 PM #8
I regret not knowing why that needs to be proven.
2011-08-09, 3:28 PM #9
Everything tastes and smells like pineapple and a I have a pile of lighters on my desk from a head shop I've never been to.
2011-08-09, 3:56 PM #10
Originally posted by JM:
Every step has lead you to this moment. Every step you could have taken could have led to your death, but the steps you did take did not. Don't regret them.

Tell that to the guy who had sex with a hooker that turned out to be a tranny with aids
You can't judge a book by it's file size
2011-08-09, 4:06 PM #11
But enough about your parents Deadman, this thread is about you.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2011-08-09, 9:53 PM #12
So many things
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2011-08-09, 10:04 PM #13
Texts I don't remember sending:
I am reporting and I am runkl
Runkl as **** I think an old lady wants yo bone my **** for underage splice pighrt splights
I dunno i kus kiooks a dump w/ a toke a to to we are
I'M NOET BUMBAH FOOA
Too frun too long
2011-08-09, 11:19 PM #14
Happydud's method for not regretting things:
1) Don't do stupid s***.
2) Profit!
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2011-08-09, 11:22 PM #15
Eventually you will regret all the stupid stuff you missed out on doing.
Warhead[97]
2011-08-10, 5:04 AM #16
Stupid mistakes and taking chances on dumb things are how life is lived. Not doing stupid things would be most regrettable.
2011-08-10, 5:50 AM #17
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2011-08-10, 7:35 AM #18
Everything I've done in my life has led me to where I am right now, which is a great place. So no regrets :).
2011-08-10, 7:38 AM #19
i regret that my brain cant make up its mind on how to read the title.

**** you regret

or

**** you, regret
My girlfriend paid a lot of money for that tv; I want to watch ALL OF IT. - JM
2011-08-10, 8:28 AM #20
i just made that observation, i think it is the top one
2011-08-10, 8:32 AM #21
Originally posted by ragna:
Everything I've done in my life has led me to where I am right now, which is a great place. So no regrets :).

This is how I feel about it
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"
2011-08-10, 12:38 PM #22
Originally posted by Ford:
i regret that my brain cant make up its mind on how to read the title.

It's definitely one of those.
2011-08-10, 12:58 PM #23
Posting on this thread.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2011-08-10, 1:05 PM #24
Buy the ticket; take the ride.
>>untie shoes
2011-08-10, 1:06 PM #25
Originally posted by happydud:
Happydud's method for not regretting things:
1) Don't do stupid s***.
2) Profit!

If I lived my whole life without ever doing something stupid, I would DEFINITELY regret it
You can't judge a book by it's file size
2011-08-10, 1:27 PM #26
Everything.

I regret it all.
"Honey, you got real ugly."
2011-08-10, 2:40 PM #27
Its not the stupid things I regret-it's the things done through misguided altruism.
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2011-08-11, 12:59 AM #28
Originally posted by genk:

We all do.....

Originally posted by Antony:
Buy the ticket; take the ride.

YES! I just watched fear and loathing the other day.... Depp's best role ever (No.2 Ed Wood) That movie has so much more meaning after you've taken any hallucinogens, tho ive never taken acid, you can respect Hunter S Thompson for being so responsible while driving. if anyone liked the movie, read the book (all his books)!

Oh yeah alan,regret,badthreads i remember now.

Of course we all have regrets in life. I find myself more intrigued with the other paths/courses we might have taken in life. Those ever so slight and seemingly trivial decisions or chain reactions that caused woe.

When its all said and done, whats most important is- wait a second, i almost got searious... What an idot
" I am the Lizard King, I can do anyhthing... "
2011-08-11, 6:04 AM #29
Many, many, many things.

The biggest one of the last few years is regretting going to university.
nope.

↑ Up to the top!