Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → An apology to England
An apology to England
2011-08-15, 1:50 PM #1
I apologize to all Britsassians. Last time I came to the UK, I brought the worst flooding you'd had since the 1940's. This time I brought riots. I'm gone now, though, so you should be safe. You even got me back by, collectively, I can only assume, stranding me in Canada overnight on my way home.
Fincham: Where are you going?
Me: I have no idea
Fincham: I meant where are you sitting. This wasn't an existential question.
2011-08-15, 1:55 PM #2
Please warn us next time you're on your way over, preferably with enough notice for us to take shelter.

On a serious note, I hope you didn't get caught up in any of the rioting. It was ridiculous and there wasn't even a reason for it :(
TheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWho
SaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTh
eJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSa
ysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJ
k
WhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSays
N
iTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkW
2011-08-15, 2:03 PM #3
No, I was fine. I was in Oxford, which didn't see much of any action at all with the exception of a token attempt to burn down a McDonald's, and that was in Headington I think, not really near me. And I did loved how all the locals were acting so superior because Oxford was above all that nonsense just the day before that happened.
Fincham: Where are you going?
Me: I have no idea
Fincham: I meant where are you sitting. This wasn't an existential question.
2011-08-15, 3:31 PM #4
You should go back. I think England is due for another disease epidemic. Mad cow, foot and mouth and now the sugarless virus.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%

↑ Up to the top!