Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → I just walked outside for four hours!
I just walked outside for four hours!
2011-08-17, 11:40 AM #1
Post what you've done today/recently that you're proud of/is good for you.
2011-08-17, 11:57 AM #2
I took a look at someone's netbook today. My payment was a glass of champagne & French lessons (said person is a retired multilingual school teacher) every weekday afternoon until one or both of us get tired of it.
? :)
2011-08-17, 1:12 PM #3
Is she hot.
2011-08-17, 1:30 PM #4
No. However, even if she were, it would do me little good because our lessons are on a table in front of the restaurant where my wife works. I did have a 40 something Japanese lady hit on me the other night but I think she had too much to drink & pissed &/or pooped on herself because she stormed out of the bar & ran across the street to her hotel while holding up her skirt & touching her crotch.
? :)
2011-08-17, 3:10 PM #5
i cleaned out my refrigerator and got rid of all the expired stuff
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2011-08-17, 3:42 PM #6
I made my best friend, who just had to watch his his aunt suffocate to death because they pulled out her breathing tube, laugh.
Fincham: Where are you going?
Me: I have no idea
Fincham: I meant where are you sitting. This wasn't an existential question.
2011-08-17, 4:28 PM #7
I managed to install OSX on my Dell and get it working on the first try
error; function{getsig} returns 'null'
2011-08-17, 6:40 PM #8
I ran around Brooklyn at night for exercise.

I got lost in the projects because the buildings all look the same (rectangular, brick monoliths). Black people everywhere.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2011-08-17, 7:09 PM #9
i ate today. im sick and havent been able to eat anything since the day before yesterday. i also took a walk around the block and showered.
I'm proud of my life and the things that I have done, proud of myself and the loner I've become.
2011-08-18, 12:21 AM #10
I bought a light 1-man tent for my upcoming backpacking trip.
2011-08-18, 5:41 AM #11
I pushed a lightyear long tube and shined a light at the same time to see which one reached the end point first
2011-08-18, 6:32 AM #12
Originally posted by ECHOMAN:
I ran around Brooklyn at night for exercise.

I got lost in the projects because the buildings all look the same (rectangular, brick monoliths). Black people everywhere.

My friend did that once on vacation and he ran into Lady Gagas ex boyfriend at a bar when he stopped for carbs.
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2011-08-18, 6:36 AM #13
I get off the subway a stop early and WALK :O
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2011-08-18, 7:11 AM #14
I've been walking the mile and a half to and from work every day since I moved 2.5 months ago.

Feels good man.
"Honey, you got real ugly."
2011-08-18, 7:22 AM #15
I've been running to work since the beginning of the summer, and my lower legs were destroyed for a week and a half during that time. Before moving to the city, I ran on tracks and such. Not solid concrete as I do now.

It was a weird transition. When I started to run on Brooklyn's concrete sidewalks at the beginning of summer, it was fine at first. Then after a week or so, I was getting worse and worse. Leg pains and madness.

It's gotten better. I just hope that was the end of the pains.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2011-08-18, 7:50 AM #16
I haven't smoked for four days now, if we count today. Having smoked a pack of cigarettes a day for 10-13 years, that's something. I did make a 2 month break a year ago or so, but guess I got bored, here's to hoping that I stick with it this time. Gonna buy a pipe next month, though. :)
幻術
2011-08-18, 8:38 AM #17
EM, ice and mixing it up by doing shorter, higher intensity interval training on a track or grass or some other more forgiving surface. Tabata sprints are an easy way to structure that.
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2011-08-18, 8:46 AM #18
For the past 3 weeks I've sat here either editing Deus Ex Nihilum, attempting to edit Deus Ex Nihilum, doing nothing and thinking of editing Deus Ex Nihilum, doing nothing and edited Deus Ex Nihilum whilst thinking of doing nothing instead.

And then I got a burger OH YEAH [http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/garosaon/smiley/fgrburger.png] [http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/garosaon/smiley/burgernyum.png]
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2011-08-18, 9:50 AM #19
Originally posted by sugarless:
I made my best friend, who just had to watch his his aunt suffocate to death because they pulled out her breathing tube, laugh.

Epic win! Three thumbs up!
2011-08-18, 11:34 AM #20
I may have succeeded in setting up a second date of sorts with a cute girl from my former improv classes.

Of course, now that I said that, I'm screwed beyond all belief.
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2011-08-18, 11:41 AM #21
I just drank for the first time in a month. That's the best thing to happen to me lately.
nope.

↑ Up to the top!