Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → help finding name of a game!
help finding name of a game!
2011-09-12, 2:37 PM #1
ok, there was a game that came out not that long ago that i am blanking on the name of and am not able to find anywhere on the internet... on the cover it had a guy in, i think, a sleeveless hoodie with a bandanna over his mouth with what looked like teeth stitched into it. it has kind of an anarchist vs corperate battle look to it... anyone know what it might be called??
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2011-09-12, 2:43 PM #2
Brink?
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2011-09-12, 3:16 PM #3
YES! thank you. :)
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2011-09-12, 3:16 PM #4
just [icked it up at target for 20$ woot!
2011-09-12, 3:56 PM #5
Even for $20, I think your gonna be disappointed...but best of luck.
My favorite JKDF2 h4x:
EAH XMAS v2
MANIPULATOR GUN
EAH SMOOTH SNIPER
2011-09-12, 10:30 PM #6
Yup... Beat the both story lines already. Seems like they had a really good idea and just kind of went the wrong way with it.:colbert:
2011-09-13, 4:01 AM #7
I was looking forward to a new Wolfenstein-like multiplayer. But buying an essentially MP-only game bothers me, at least TF2 came with the Orange Box and is still updated. I think TF2 has given me that class-based team fix, but still...
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2011-09-13, 4:02 AM #8
Brink? Isn't that the relatively new Bethesda game?
2011-09-13, 12:16 PM #9
why yes it is!

i figured since they put out the elder scrolls games maybe this would also be awesome! turns out, its just kind of meh.

↑ Up to the top!