Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Anyone playing online still?
Anyone playing online still?
2011-09-15, 7:03 PM #1
I used to play this game in its heyday on the MSN Zone and was wondering if anyone was still playing online? I miss SBX saber battles. I did notice that qtracker supported JK but haven't tried yet. If anyone can help direct me as to where people are still playing (if any), I would love to play as well.
2011-09-15, 10:57 PM #2
There have been some great improvements made to Jedi knight with JK enhanced, as well as some AMAZING single player levels like TOTDOA available at jkhub.net not too sure about multiplayer though?
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2011-09-15, 11:48 PM #3
TOTDOA? Please expand.
2011-09-16, 1:29 AM #4
? :)
2011-09-16, 1:33 AM #5
Originally posted by krakaboo:
I used to play this game in its heyday on the MSN Zone and was wondering if anyone was still playing online? I miss SBX saber battles. I did notice that qtracker supported JK but haven't tried yet. If anyone can help direct me as to where people are still playing (if any), I would love to play as well.

irc.gamesurge.net
#jediknight

You may also want to give JK Launcher a shot.

There's also a semi-active community of editors at the JKHUB if you're interested in the latest downloads & projects.

The JK/MotS forum over at LucasForums still has a few active participants as well & let's not forget that most wretched hive of scum & villainy, JKDF2.net (the same *******s that plagued the Zone for years).
? :)

↑ Up to the top!