Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Nifty, Nifty, gbk is... ten?
Nifty, Nifty, gbk is... ten?
2011-09-26, 6:54 PM #41
My ten was in December -- heading up on eleven, now. I did lurk for quite some time before registering, though.
"And lo, let us open up into the holy book of Proxy2..." -genk
His pot is blacker than his kettle!
2011-09-26, 6:55 PM #42
How do you have only so few posts?
2011-09-26, 8:10 PM #43
Skill.
2011-09-26, 9:45 PM #44
i'm old too
former entrepreneur
2011-09-27, 5:01 AM #45
Originally posted by Couchman:
How do you have only so few posts?

Originally posted by LordVirus:
Skill.

The real answer is that, unlike the rest of us denizens, he actually *gasp* has a life outside of here!

For this heresy, he must BURNNNNNNNN!
2011-09-27, 7:23 PM #46
11 years :o
gbk is 50 probably

MB IS FAT
2011-09-29, 5:14 PM #47
^Who let this guy back in?
error; function{getsig} returns 'null'
2011-09-29, 7:43 PM #48
NoESC seriously ****ing stay or else you go now

You better stay or else you go now

If you go there will be trouble

If you stay there will be mhhgble
2011-09-30, 2:33 PM #49
When i was 10 n stuff (back in 2000) i was on here too downloading mods and reading the boards, but at my age ( and my inability to type ) i wasnt sure id last long in that seemingly vicious shark pit called the boards. I didnt make my first account till i was 12 (2002). I continued coming back tho till about 14, then I went on a few year massassi hiatus. When i came back in 07, i decided it was time to make another tag (having long forgot the old one). In a sense ive been here since i was 10 but i dont have proof of it till i was 17.

Is there a way you can look back through old massassi accounts to find your old one? Id be interested to see what i talked about back then.
" I am the Lizard King, I can do anyhthing... "
2011-09-30, 2:38 PM #50
Originally posted by Al Ciao:
The real answer is that, unlike the rest of us denizens, he actually *gasp* has a life outside of here!
For this heresy, he must BURNNNNNNNN!

AHHHH **** Al Ciao got unleashed!

That dude pussyfoots around everything and everyone, being very polite and always unoffensive.
Id call him the first massassi noob in forever (not counting crowbar and the suspicious mr robot).
I also find it funny that your 28? HAHA come on. BE honest dude. Your not almost 30 :colbert:
" I am the Lizard King, I can do anyhthing... "
2011-09-30, 8:56 PM #51
Al's less of a newb than I am.
2011-10-01, 7:59 AM #52
Originally posted by Darth_Xasthur:
AHHHH **** Al Ciao got unleashed!

That dude pussyfoots around everything and everyone, being very polite and always unoffensive.
Id call him the first massassi noob in forever (not counting crowbar and the suspicious mr robot).
I also find it funny that your 28? HAHA come on. BE honest dude. Your not almost 30 :colbert:
He may be a discussion board newb, but not Massassian - he's posted on the ISB as Highemperor a long time ago. And yes, he's really 28, as I went to visit him last year. He's as nice in person as he is on the forums too.
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2011-10-01, 8:44 AM #53
I dunno. There's no derision in this, but I consider you one of the 4 or 5 'newbs' of the board, DX. Just in recent upsurge in posting... a 4 year tenure isn't that long given the slow registration rates the past few years. I'm not talking about your attitude or post content, just... apparent recency. Maybe I just wasn't paying attention 3 years ago :P
2011-10-01, 8:45 AM #54
Originally posted by saberopus:
I dunno. There's no derision in this, but I consider you one of the 4 or 5 'newbs' of the board, DX.

TESTIFY, MY BROTHER! TESTIFY!
>>untie shoes

↑ Up to the top!