Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Couple random questions
Couple random questions
2011-09-22, 12:48 PM #1
1) Who here is an (aspiring-to-be) professional in law? I seem to recall Michael McLongname and The Last True Evil studying law, though I was curious if anyone else was, as I'm looking to make at least a somewhat-vaguely believable lawyer character, and I'd like to hit them up if possible.

2) What movies, TV shows, books, games, and other entertainment do you all hate that everyone else seems to love, and what do you seem to love that everyone else seems to hate? Why? I'm interested to get an idea of those things for a web series I'm playing around with in my head.

Thank you for any responses, and add your own couple random questions!
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2011-09-22, 9:37 PM #2
I have no answers but I bring this:

What is the color green
error; function{getsig} returns 'null'
2011-09-22, 10:05 PM #3
I am a professional in-law.

Quote:
What is the color green
No it's not, it's white.
2011-09-22, 10:46 PM #4
What happened to the rum ham?
>>untie shoes
2011-09-23, 10:11 AM #5
I have a couple lawyers in the family. They constantly argue over economics, politics, and court cases. One of them works way too much to do anything entertaining, and the other has a new wife and also works way too much.

In short, I have nothing helpful to contribute.
2011-09-23, 4:59 PM #6
Man, I was hoping #2 would at least get answered.

JM: Not looking for in-law, though that is pretty evil. :P

Also, the color green is not the color purple.

As for what happened to the rum ham, someone at it, and they ran out.
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2011-09-23, 6:13 PM #7
I never really liked Futurama all that much. Everyone else (especially here) seem to love it.
"Honey, you got real ugly."
2011-09-24, 3:31 AM #8
I actually like the Prequels. Moreover, I like the Phantom Menace better than Attack of the Clones. But I've gone over my reasoning for that before...

-I think that's it for things I seriously disconnect with others over.
2011-09-24, 5:58 AM #9
I like "Battlefield Earth" & Jar Jar Binks.

I dislike "The Simpsons".
? :)
2011-09-24, 7:26 AM #10
I don't like Chuck or Dexter :/ Chuck...for some reason I never thought it was funny or interesting. As for Dexter, I don't like the killing and basically how he takes the law into his own hands. I can't really think of anything I love that everyone hates. Obviously everyone loves shows like ANTM >_>
"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."

↑ Up to the top!