Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Cool
Cool
2011-09-23, 3:39 PM #1
http://gizmodo.com/5843117/scientists-reconstruct-video-clips-from-brain-activity
一个大西瓜
2011-09-23, 3:47 PM #2
Psshhhh old news, they did that on House last season
You can't judge a book by it's file size
2011-09-23, 4:48 PM #3
Originally posted by Deadman:
Psshhhh old news, they did that on House last season

I remember, it felt really out of place and science fictiony in the show...then again house did ram a car into a house to kill cuddy
2011-09-24, 1:14 AM #4
I gave up on that show after the whole house and cuddy breakup nonsense.

This is cool but also slightly creepy. I don't think I funny understand how the technology works, and after reading the comments I am even more confused.
2011-09-24, 1:28 AM #5
I stopped watching House around midway through Season 5 (before Kutner's self-termination )... even though not intentionally. Reading episode recaps from later episodes does make me kinda glad I stopped then.

Anyhow, this is pretty nice. The images constructed from those brain wave-a-matrons look creepy, though.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2011-09-24, 8:43 AM #6
I don't watch House.

But good Lord, this is COOL!
2011-09-24, 2:12 PM #7
Originally posted by Couchman:
I remember, it felt really out of place and science fictiony in the show...then again house did ram a car into a house to kill cuddy

Well no, his intention wasn't to kill anyone, he'd just gone off the deep end and got extremely reckless and stupid.
You can't judge a book by it's file size
2011-09-24, 4:44 PM #8
Originally posted by Al Ciao:
I don't watch House.

But good Lord, this is COOL!

It is about a 7 on the Cool Matty scale of Cool(TM). I was less impressed when I read that it's mostly using existing video examples.

↑ Up to the top!