Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Kindle Fire
Kindle Fire
2011-09-28, 7:23 PM #1
Amazon has officially announced their tablet today. Good pricing, small screen. I was thinking of an android tablet for someone but with a larger screen. More conducive for propping up and reading like with recipes and stuff in the kitchen. I know Amazon will follow up with a larger model but not at the bargain price. I know she wont be any sort of power-user so maybe I'll still give this one a shot.
"I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

2011-09-28, 7:49 PM #2
excellent sixth post! :P
2011-09-28, 7:50 PM #3
buy me one plz
<Rob> This is internet.
<Rob> Nothing costs money if I don't want it to.
2011-09-29, 4:56 AM #4
I don't know. I think Ipad's screen is small enough. I mean, for reading PDF's and such, I wouldn't like it any smaller.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2011-09-29, 5:22 AM #5
DOMO ARIGATO, MR ROBOTO
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2011-09-29, 5:51 AM #6
i might be interested when someone eventually gets CM7 running on it or at the very least the android market... because it looks a little too locked down for my tastes

it may come with amazon app store but i need google's market too... most of the apps i've actually paid for are on google's market all but maybe 1 app i have through amazon's appstore was a free app of the day
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2011-09-29, 11:55 AM #7
I'm far more interested in the new super-cheap Kindle basics. I can afford (just about) and iPad AND one of those. EVERYONE'S A WINNER.
2011-09-29, 3:35 PM #8
Reading on my ipod 2g works fine for me, since goodreader came out with an autocrop function a little while back

**** YOU MARGINS, COMPRESSING MY TEXT
error; function{getsig} returns 'null'

↑ Up to the top!