Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Massassi vibes stil got their ZING!
Massassi vibes stil got their ZING!
2011-11-07, 1:13 PM #1
Apparently the famous massassi vibes are alive and well. posted a little while ago that i was soon going to be unemployed, since then i DID lose my job. However, qualified for decent-ish unemployment and am now in the process of getting certified as a phlebotomist (guy who draws blood) and already have a likely internship lined up one i am licensed! :)
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2011-11-07, 1:13 PM #2
I vant to suck your blood!
2011-11-07, 2:08 PM #3
Tell people you're a phlebotomist, and if they ask what that is, just sorta chuckle.
2011-11-07, 2:14 PM #4
Sounds a lot like lobotomist but the phle sounds like flea...... time for a phlebotomy? :P
- Paranoia is simply having more information then everyone else -
- Ignorance is bliss, but knowing what you know, would you forget it to go back? -
2011-11-07, 2:15 PM #5
like a nervous chuckle I mean
2011-11-07, 10:08 PM #6
Originally posted by saberopus:
Tell people you're a phlebotomist, and if they ask what that is, just sorta chuckle.

i like this idea...
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob

↑ Up to the top!