Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → One of the most amazing Youtube videos I've ever seen.
One of the most amazing Youtube videos I've ever seen.
2011-11-14, 7:41 PM #1

I almost don't believe this is real... But I can't see any reason to doubt it.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2011-11-14, 7:53 PM #2
Looks real. Its also illegal to approach whales that closely. Humpbacks are easy to track, and those seagulls are a dead giveaway that they were feeding in that area.

o.0
2011-11-14, 7:55 PM #3
so they're either stupid or intentionally breaking the law.. (and stupid)
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2011-11-14, 8:09 PM #4
I saw this on cnn last week. It's real. They were talking to the woman on the surfboard. They said that it wasn't illegal, because whales don't usually show up there.
>>untie shoes
2011-11-14, 8:10 PM #5
no no, what the WHALE did was illegal.
2011-11-14, 8:49 PM #6
The worst part of this video "Whale almost swallows a surfer ALIVE! AMAZING" was the word "almost"
"Guns don't kill people, I kill people."
2011-11-14, 9:25 PM #7
Are you there, God? It's me, Jonah.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2011-11-14, 11:50 PM #8
Given the hype, and the title, I was actually pretty disappointed by the video. :colbert:
2011-11-15, 1:10 AM #9
Speaking of amazing videos.
? :)
2011-11-15, 6:32 AM #10
Well that was disappointing.

Wow, that video Mentat posted is really cool...

Is that Aurora Borealis we're seeing? I had no idea that was visible from space. You can even see thunderstorms.
ORJ / My Level: ORJ Temple Tournament I
2011-11-15, 8:32 AM #11
Originally posted by ORJ_JoS:
Is that Aurora Borealis we're seeing?

Yep. At the bottom of the Vimeo page they go in to greater detail about the locations. I've literally watched this a dozen times now. I think that the music goes really well with it.
? :)
2011-11-15, 12:39 PM #12
I thought it was really cool that the Nile looks basically like one contiguous city across most of its length.

what is that red trail in the shots of Eastern Asia? also curious.
My girlfriend paid a lot of money for that tv; I want to watch ALL OF IT. - JM

↑ Up to the top!