Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Bulldogs
Bulldogs
2011-11-23, 9:40 AM #1
I live in an apartment building where dogs are allowed, and a vast number of tenants own some small "variant" of the bulldog. I've seen all kinds. I have seen one bulldog that snorts like a pig just to breath. I've seen another that collapsed from exhaustion (hyperventilation?) just from taking a short walk to the front of the complex. Most of them have this waddle that causes their body mass to shift side-to-side so they go in sinusoidal-shaped walking paths.

My aunt has one where the eyes bulge toward opposite directions so its depth perception is significantly flawed; it slams into things with its face. The damn creature is named after her ex-husband, has bladder problems and I think its little brain is filled with retardation.

I propose to mutant the breed even further. I suggest a breeding path where the legs get smaller and smaller until the legs disappear. Then you get a worm creature. Bulldog worm. Gentlemen, can it be done?
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2011-11-23, 10:26 AM #2
SCIENCE WILL MAKE THIS POSSIBLE!

SCCIIIIIEEEEEENNNNCCCEEEEEEE
I can't wait for the day schools get the money they need, and the military has to hold bake sales to afford bombs.
2011-11-23, 4:44 PM #3
They're called Pugs. And yes, I believe this is possible.

Someone must make this happen.

We must have our Pugworms.
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2011-11-23, 6:17 PM #4
Originally posted by ECHOMAN:

I purpose to mutant the breed even further.

I propose you share summa what you're sippin' on, cowboy!
2011-11-23, 6:35 PM #5
I think with this we could revolutionize furniture accessories like never before!
My blawgh.
2011-11-23, 7:12 PM #6
I thought at first this thread was initially about the University of Georgia
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2011-11-23, 11:18 PM #7
Originally posted by dalf:

nope! something infinitely more terrifying... and spectacular!!!
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2011-11-24, 12:21 AM #8
Originally posted by Darth_Alran:
nope! something infinitely more terrifying... and spectacular!!!

and interesting.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2011-11-24, 2:09 AM #9
Ok, but only if we name the first worm creature "Lump: The No Legged Dog".
nope.
2011-11-24, 5:30 AM #10
delete .(
"Flowers and a landscape were the only attractions here. And so, as there was no good reason for coming, nobody came."
2011-11-24, 8:00 AM #11
Originally posted by dalf:

With the talk of inbreeding and freaks of nature, it might as well be. :neckbeard:

To HELL with Georgia!
"Flowers and a landscape were the only attractions here. And so, as there was no good reason for coming, nobody came."
2011-11-24, 8:04 AM #12
Originally posted by Freelancer:
and interesting.

and university-like
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2011-11-25, 12:46 AM #13
Pugworms, eh...?

THE DOGFOOD MUST FLOW.
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2011-11-30, 3:31 PM #14
Originally posted by Phantom-Seraph:
I think with this we could revolutionize furniture accessories like never before!

YES. Exactly this
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%

↑ Up to the top!