Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → General Question about GOB files. (Help the noob!)
General Question about GOB files. (Help the noob!)
2011-12-29, 7:29 PM #1
Hello Everyone! I have been a long time enthusiast and player of the Jedi Knight series, and I was wanting to get the sounds that are in the GOB files out so I can do as I please with them (sounds for computer can be edited over and whatnot) but how do you get the sounds out? like the alarms and the dialogue sound effects? If anyone can point me to a program, I'd greatly appreciate it! Take care! :downs:
2011-12-29, 7:43 PM #2
head over to [url]www.jkhub.net[/url] and get the program called ConMan (container manager) it will let you extract files from the .GOB files. the sound effects should be in the Res1hi.GOB file.
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2011-12-30, 6:40 AM #3
I'd say CAGE.

(Code Alliance Gob Explorer)

Superior to ConMan.

I hope that is the program I mean, because Code Alliance has been down for a long time.

I think I sent ZeqMacaw CAGE once, and it could be that he uploaded it to the hub and this is it. There's no way to tell from the desciption on the Hub.
ORJ / My Level: ORJ Temple Tournament I

↑ Up to the top!