Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → I AM WHITE ABED (community)
I AM WHITE ABED (community)
2012-01-14, 7:55 PM #1
I scare everyone in my community college film program.

Here is a link to the roughtest draft of my beginning class project (please note this was my DPs edit. His editing was better than mine, but music selection and color grading was not up to par. Will be a final cut, and a director's cut, and a final final cut, and a festival cut. It's tradition.

They're showing it in the beginning film classes as an example of how to make a short, beginners film with high production values with the caveat of "he's nuts". All of the crazies laugh their heads off and everyone else just kind of stares at the wall.

In my cinematography class, we have to blog about cinematography in well photographed films.

http://fdixon.tumblr.com/

I posted this for my first one and everyone is so normal that they think I'm insane because of the things I say.

And last semester I made rules for my crew. Number two was "No new sexual relationships will be formed during the creation of this project" and I was the only one who broke it.

That is all.
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2012-01-14, 8:00 PM #2
Also, the guy who makes Romantically Apocalyptic said it was 'delicious' so I think I'm pretty far gone. Is it an anxiety or psychotic spectrum disorder, or just an existential crisis? It may never know
2012-01-14, 8:41 PM #3
Cool dude. ALSO FILL LESS OF YOUR POSTS WITH 'I AM SO CRAY CRAY EVERYONE THINKS I'M CRAY CRAY' :D
2012-01-14, 8:53 PM #4
it who i are
2012-01-14, 8:59 PM #5
I think EAS butt****ed your brain, dude.
>>untie shoes
2012-01-14, 9:32 PM #6
Thats the thing is i totally have dirll next weekend

:suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide:
2012-01-14, 9:38 PM #7
Oh. So you've just lost it?
>>untie shoes
2012-01-15, 2:17 AM #8
That was fairly funny, although I'm surprised college film program students are considering that over-the-top, usually I'd expect a greater immunity to silliness from them.
2012-01-15, 10:33 AM #9
Originally posted by GHORG:
That was fairly funny, although I'm surprised college film program students are considering that over-the-top, usually I'd expect a greater immunity to silliness from them.

I live in Utah.
2012-01-15, 7:11 PM #10
Me like.
"Flowers and a landscape were the only attractions here. And so, as there was no good reason for coming, nobody came."

↑ Up to the top!