Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → So tired...
So tired...
2012-01-21, 10:52 AM #1
A little over a month ago I moved into my girlfriends place. Maybe I should say I started to move into since I'm still trying to get my feet planted over here, lol.

It's a nice house, but still kind of small & no basement. Basiclly there isn't a whole lot of room. I've spent the last five weeks in the same cycle: cleaning the house, moving some items over, organizing it all so it doesn't look like a mess, cleaning up whatever mess I did make, & at least one major project that hasn't been done on the house in over a year (i.e. the lawn had not been raked in over a year, fixing the huge fence, cleaing off the gutters and roof of the patio, fixing the leak on the roof of the patio, etc, etc...)

And repeat it all the next week.

Meanwhile, I've been working anywhere from 45 to 60 hours a week at my job. I am tired, worn out, and sore. I haven't had much time to sit down to do something for myself lately. It sucks. I'm happy, but it still sucks.

In short, what I've been trying to say this entire post is:

I miss you Massassi. I haven't had a chance to even get on the computer to log on and read all the rants. Hell, I completely missed out on the holiday logo voting. I miss posting on the ISB. What little writing I have done has just been at home. Oh, how I've had an NeS post brewing in the back of my head for two weeks now. It's just been there, boiling over, waiting to get typed out. But I don't even have a computer of my own at my house to use let alone five minutes to sit down to use it...

I'm trying not to be a ghost here... again. I know I've gone inactive before, but I kind of want to keep everything this time & not screw it up.
"Hello one day ban." ~ Baconfish
>Liberius when he's not on Massassi<
2012-01-21, 12:08 PM #2
I can't imagine trying to move, do the sort of housework you're talking about AND work major overtime hours, all at the same time! @_@ I think I can say for all of us at Massassi when I say this -- try to take it easy!

As for the ISB, don't sweat it. I've been keeping it in a sort of hibernation mode anyway in the hopes that both Britt and TLTE will be able to catch up and jump in again sooner than later. *crosses fingers* And, of course, the ever-harder continuing mission for new writers...
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2012-01-21, 12:14 PM #3
Do you at least get some sex in return?
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2012-01-21, 12:38 PM #4
I feel the same way, but I've been trying not to disappear from your blog.

sorry
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2012-01-21, 1:22 PM #5
Originally posted by ECHOMAN:

Obviously this is all that matters. :awesome:
2012-01-22, 8:09 PM #6
Originally posted by ECHOMAN:

Yes. Very much so. Perhaps I should also add that it was her that first brought up going to Mardi Gras again this year. I had plans to ask her about it but she beat me to the punch.

Originally posted by Michael MacFarlane:
I feel the same way, but I've been trying not to disappear from your blog.

sorry

Who's blog? lol
"Hello one day ban." ~ Baconfish
>Liberius when he's not on Massassi<

↑ Up to the top!