Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Nerd alert! (not the delicious candy)
Nerd alert! (not the delicious candy)
2012-01-24, 11:50 AM #1
Ok! I need some help with something EXTREMELY:carl:

I am putting together a costume that i can use as a dark Jedi/Sith outfit for Comic-Con and other such dork laden conventions AND that i can use at Renaissance fair.
[h=3][/h]Anyways... i am stuck on finding a shirt. there are two i am looking at right now.
and

anyone have an opinion on which would work better, or know of a different shirt that would work for either outfit??
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2012-01-24, 12:53 PM #2
Here's my suggestion. Be one of those radical sith that go shirtless and have tattoos all over the place. That way you only need black pants and some knee high boots. And tattoos? Just get an artistic friend to draw all over you with a sharpie. Maybe paint your body green first. Mold your hair into a radical design.

The result will be badass.
My blawgh.
2012-01-24, 2:04 PM #3
Originally posted by Phantom-Seraph:
Here's my suggestion. Be one of those radical sith that go shirtless and have tattoos all over the place. That way you only need black pants and some knee high boots. And tattoos? Just get an artistic friend to draw all over you with a sharpie. Maybe paint your body green first. Mold your hair into a radical design.

The result will be badass.

This.

Otherwise, I would say the tunic one. More Star Wars-y. :awesome:
2012-01-24, 5:14 PM #4
Yo it's Darth Alran, he can draw tattoos all over himself
2012-01-24, 5:18 PM #5
Mwahahahahaha!
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2012-01-25, 11:36 AM #6
Originally posted by Darth_Alran:
I am putting together a costume that i can use as a dark Jedi/Sith outfit for Comic-Con and other such dork laden conventions AND that i can use at Renaissance fair.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Anyways, **** the renaissance fair....
" I am the Lizard King, I can do anyhthing... "
2012-01-25, 12:47 PM #7
Yeah, it's so hilarious that he wants to do this, isn't it?

Alran, go with the second one. I think you'd get more longevity out of it as far as the multiple uses you have in mind.
>>untie shoes
2012-01-25, 3:08 PM #8
Originally posted by Darth_Xasthur:
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Anyways, **** the renaissance fair....

dude. ive given myself ****ty ass tattoos and posted the ensuing hilarity here, im fairly well immune.
2012-01-25, 3:11 PM #9
Originally posted by Antony:
Yeah, it's so hilarious that he wants to do this, isn't it?

Alran, go with the second one. I think you'd get more longevity out of it as far as the multiple uses you have in mind.

i think that's more what i'm leaning toward now. :) it can definitely be used for either but i think it would go better as an under garment for a Jedi outfit than the other.
2012-01-27, 9:52 AM #10
the second one for sure.
"Hello one day ban." ~ Baconfish
>Liberius when he's not on Massassi<

↑ Up to the top!