Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → The Bark Side
The Bark Side
2012-01-30, 6:30 PM #1
We can still post star wars stuff here, right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6ntDYjS0Y3w
2012-01-30, 7:08 PM #2
No.
error; function{getsig} returns 'null'
2012-01-30, 8:42 PM #3
bahahaha!!! i had heard about this one! :D love the part where the grey hound/ whippet walks by!
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2012-01-30, 11:07 PM #4
Pretty great commercial. Also, the Italian greyhound/whippet reminded me of this.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2012-01-31, 10:34 AM #5
Pretty great commercial? Do you listen to those Jingle Cats/Dogs CDs too?
twitter | flickr | last.fm | facebook |
2012-01-31, 4:21 PM #6
funny

but very strange. there's star wars music, and dogs, in this commercial, but no VW anything. huh. I suppose it's just a 'teaser' for a superbowl commercial, which is awkward, but what the hey :D
2012-01-31, 4:24 PM #7
Originally posted by TimeWolfOfThePast:
Pretty great commercial? Do you listen to those Jingle Cats/Dogs CDs too?

My standards are a little lower for commercials, which are generally just an inconvenience to be endured, than for music I actually choose to listen to.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2012-02-01, 11:19 AM #8
Sorry, don't know how to play this video :(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0-9EYFJ4Clo

Um... ok.

It seems a lot like we made a commercial about a dog, and then said "hey, we need to make it about star wars cause remember how people loved that star wars one?"
>>untie shoes
2012-02-01, 2:19 PM #9
I liked it until it went the Star Wars direction. A dog getting in shape so it can chase cars is hilarious. Having aliens argue about car commercials is retarded.
My blawgh.

↑ Up to the top!