Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Moonrise Kingdom (New Wes Anderson)
Moonrise Kingdom (New Wes Anderson)
2012-02-07, 5:24 PM #1
Sorry, don't know how to play this video :(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N8wkVA4_8s

Looks amazing. Not only is it awesome that Bruce Willis and Bill Murray are in it, but also Ed Norton, who I think is perfect for a Wes Anderson film. I'm a HUGE fan, and have seen his entire filmography (all 6 films [Including Hotel Chevalier , [/I] which has a pretty nudeNatalie Portman in it. :)])

I just love how there are so many ridicules film references in all his films, my favorite still being his god father nod in Rushmore. Speaking of such things, love the Shawshack redemption reference in the trailer.

Considering Cloud or some such character will eventually make an Avengers movie thread, its my duty to present something different.

By the way the trailer for the new Avengers looks ok for one. I was just pissed at first not knowing if the Hulk would be in it. Alas, he is and on top of that hes gettin a good actor to play him as well, if you haven't seen the trailer i wont spoil it, but odds are this may be a decent movie.
" I am the Lizard King, I can do anyhthing... "
2012-02-07, 6:40 PM #2
I hate Wes Anderson movies, almost as much as I hate Darth_Xasthur threads.
>>untie shoes
2012-02-07, 7:00 PM #3
I have no idea what I just watched, but I liked it.
2012-02-07, 8:50 PM #4
You linking to Natalie Portman's wikipedia page is even more awkward than Al Ciao linking to the Kill it with Fire TVTropes page. As though we aren't all fairly familiar with these things.

I like the Wes Anderson movies I've seen quite a bit, thanks for postin'!
2012-02-08, 7:35 PM #5
I can't wait for this. Life Aquatic is hilarious, and Royal Tenenbaums is a classic.
"I'm afraid of OC'ing my video card. You never know when Ogre Calling can go terribly wrong."
2012-02-09, 7:32 AM #6
Originally posted by Whelly:
Life Aquatic is mediocre, and Royal Tenenbaums is a classic.

Fixed it for you.
It took a while for you to find me; I was hiding in the lime tree.
2012-02-09, 12:20 PM #7
:rolleyes:
2012-02-09, 1:24 PM #8
I like the cast.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009

↑ Up to the top!