Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Movie Battles II
Movie Battles II
2012-02-20, 9:27 AM #1
has anyone seen this before? its a rather amazing looking mod/ set of mods for Jedi Academy...

http://www.desura.com/mods/movie-battles-ii

I am actually tempted to reinstall JA just to check this out.:awesome:
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2012-02-20, 9:44 AM #2
May have to wait for JA to come out on sale with steam.
omnia mea mecum porto
2012-02-20, 10:07 AM #3
Yeah, there was a thread when someone (Geb, I think?) mentioned this mod. I'm with Roach, might get JA on Steam if it comes out...
幻術
2012-02-20, 1:09 PM #4
JA was dead last time i reinstalled like 3 years ago, i found a server with 3 dudes who didnt want to duel because they were too busy roleplaying and trying to quiz me on star wars lore from gay **** like audio books

i never reinstalled since
2012-02-21, 9:31 AM #5
The game was like that 2 weeks after it came out.
nope.
2012-02-21, 12:26 PM #6
Originally posted by Koobie:
Yeah, there was a thread when someone (Geb, I think?)

[http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/garosaon/waste/crying-indian1.jpg]
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2012-02-21, 1:09 PM #7
lol FGR if i see that one more ****ing time
2012-02-28, 12:15 PM #8
Originally posted by Couchman:
JA was dead last time i reinstalled like 3 years ago, i found a server with 3 dudes who didnt want to duel because they were too busy roleplaying and trying to quiz me on star wars lore from gay **** like audio books

i never reinstalled since

YES! Those three dudes seem like the coolest mother****ers around. HAHAHAHA Guess you never wanted someone to read "Rouge Squadron: Wedges Gamble" for ya. Then you'd know exactly what kind of anal-nitrate Wedge and Luke use.

Idk about anyone else, but i played Academy on my xbox (actually a 360 like two years ago.... Yeah, it took me a long time to get around to that one)

None of that looked familiar.

I understand that pc games usually look different (better), but goddamn, that looked amazing. Its almost like the star wars game that they should have been making instead of recording voiceovers for old republic.

Question: How can i dance around in stormtrooper armor and punch and kick like a fairy?

I am now set on buying JA and getting this mod. Jetpacks? boba fett? and ac dc? COUNT ME IN!!

DISCLAIMER: i do not actually like acdc

EDIT: I forgot they made the force unleashed. (Twice!!) but come on. Did they really think that's what star wars fans wanted? Well here is what they really want:

Battlefront 3 (without the lame space missions)
" I am the Lizard King, I can do anyhthing... "

↑ Up to the top!