Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Conservative nutjob Andrew Breitbart is dead
Conservative nutjob Andrew Breitbart is dead
2012-03-01, 12:14 PM #1
http://www.cnn.com/2012/03/01/politics/breitbart-obit/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Yep, the guy behind biggovernment.com and various other "big-this-or-that-which-republicans-fear" sites kicked the bucket.

I wonder how sad Wookie06 is.
>>untie shoes
2012-03-01, 12:44 PM #2
He was involved in that ACORN thing right?
2012-03-01, 12:51 PM #3
Has anyone else thought about petitioning to have wookie06 unbanned so we would have more threads on this forum? Maybe get gold unbanned. We could do it for the lolz.
My blawgh.
2012-03-01, 12:52 PM #4
Not worth it.
2012-03-01, 1:33 PM #5
Originally posted by Phantom-Seraph:
Has anyone else thought about petitioning to have wookie06 unbanned so we would have more threads on this forum? Maybe get gold unbanned. We could do it for the lolz.

I have personally begged for both of these things to happen on several occasions in the chat.
>>untie shoes
2012-03-01, 2:36 PM #6
Until we're absolutely sure about this, I'm assuming that reports of his death have been exaggerated by James O'Keefe.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2012-03-01, 8:32 PM #7
gonna have to see the long form death certificate
"Honey, you got real ugly."
2012-03-01, 8:37 PM #8
Thank God.
2012-03-01, 9:04 PM #9
meh.
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2012-03-02, 12:20 AM #10

I'd rather a slow forum than a faecal forum.
You can't judge a book by it's file size
2012-03-02, 1:37 AM #11
Yeah, the trouble is we've got so few threads these days that Wookie would have no trouble coming up with a custom-fit troll post for every single one. I personally enjoy not having a direct pipeline from the Rush Limbaugh Show to our thread on what order to watch Star Wars in.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2012-03-02, 2:03 AM #12

People could just take it upon themselves to make more threads.
"Guns don't kill people, I kill people."
2012-03-02, 6:34 AM #13
Originally posted by Michael MacFarlane:
Yeah, the trouble is we've got so few threads these days that Wookie would have no trouble coming up with a custom-fit troll post for every single one. I personally enjoy not having a direct pipeline from the Rush Limbaugh Show to our thread on what order to watch Star Wars in.

Exactly this!

Originally posted by KOP_Snake:
People could just take it upon themselves to make more threads.

Exactly that too! It's not like none of us have any lives at all, we all have random stuff to talk about, games we play, weird people we see. None of you have an acceptable excuse, none of you!

Now I'm going to go hide my hypocritical self under a rock again >_>
You can't judge a book by it's file size

↑ Up to the top!