Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Google Play
Google Play
2012-03-08, 9:49 PM #1
https://play.google.com/about/

I see Gaga.
2012-03-08, 11:04 PM #2
I was sorta hoping they were gonna rotate a few more apps thru the 0.49 cent sale. I'm underwhelmed Google.

More impressed with Amazon lately.
My favorite JKDF2 h4x:
EAH XMAS v2
MANIPULATOR GUN
EAH SMOOTH SNIPER
2012-03-10, 12:56 AM #3
so is this like Google's version of iTunes??
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2012-03-10, 10:48 PM #4
I love and have been using Google Music for a while now. Not so much for purchases, but for access to my entire library on the go. I love Instant Mixes more than what Genius generates in iTunes, and it functions a lot better than iTunes Match (on iOS devices, it downloads each track you play rather than streaming it). Uploading my matched iTunes Match tracks to Google Music is nice too. They also enable you to download your entire library up to two times. So its like a backup in the cloud too.
twitter | flickr | last.fm | facebook |
2012-03-10, 10:52 PM #5
The cloud playback thing is nice, but Amazon already beat them to the punch with that, and frankly their MP3 store is a LOT better.

Google Music doesn't interest me though, since there's no way of tying it into Spotify on my phone.
2012-03-11, 1:36 AM #6
As a non-American, I assume I'm going to have to wait at least six years to try this.
Stuff
2012-03-12, 3:46 AM #7
I was wondering why all of a sudden Android Market wanted me to accept Google Play terms of service.. so I declined and didn't get my updates! Only on my second try (2 days later) it finally told me that Google Play has replaced the Android Market. So I accepted it.

And yet now (2 days later) I wonder if it's really even the case but eh. Weird.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2012-03-12, 7:18 AM #8
Yes, it is basically the new name for the Android Market.

↑ Up to the top!