Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Dear Massassi
Dear Massassi
2012-03-11, 8:25 PM #1
I'm glad you aren't dead yet. As always, disregard the gentry, acquire arms.

Sincerely, Petmc.
"Oh my god. That just made me want to start cutting" - Aglar
"Why do people from ALL OVER NORTH AMERICA keep asking about CATS?" - Steven, 4/1/2009
2012-03-11, 9:32 PM #2
Aww. I'm glad you're not dead yet either, Petmc.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2012-03-11, 9:44 PM #3
Dude!
ORJ / My Level: ORJ Temple Tournament I
2012-03-11, 10:15 PM #4
I'd like to take this as a sign that we're supposed to write open letters saying things that just need to be said, so here we go:

Dear Michael MacFarlane,

I've always found it difficult to describe things found on the extreme ends of the spectrum. It's difficult to find adjectives to adequately express that sort of extremity. So, with that being said, I would like you to know that I want to kill you. I'm hoping that some time soon all of those whackos you live with down in Texas will secede from the union, and all be labeled as traitors. This will make it easy for me to justify your death to the authority figures in the real United States. They'll say "good job, Antony. The last thing those treasonous bastards needed was some high fallutin' lawyer type trying to legal their way around all this. You're a hero to us all." Then Katherine Bigelow or Paul Greengrass will make a movie about my story of killing you, and I'll be a legend forever.

I just want to get this across one more time. I hate you. I mean, like, as much as possible. My hate for you is equal to the Manning family's love of football. We're talking about serious hate here. There's nothing in this world I hate more than you. Please, at some point in time, get cancer.

Your friend,

Antony
>>untie shoes
2012-03-11, 10:58 PM #5
I tried playing Mysteries of the Sith the other day.

It did not look as good as Skyrim.
Stuff
2012-03-12, 3:49 AM #6
Dear Petmc20

Thrawn[numbarz] stands for Thrawn42689.

kyle90 was not born in the year 1990 and thus he wasn't the smartest 12-year-old I had ever seen in 2002.

Of course, at the time I was about to turn 8 years old.

Man, all that was 10 years ago. Hey, this project I mentioned on the Editor's Corner sounds familiar.

I wonder if Sarn is still falling off the cliff.

[http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/garosaon/tink2.jpg]

RiViN da vida loca! I save the oddest of stuff(est).

Your friend,
Ephram Grr
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2012-03-12, 6:21 AM #7
mmm who is that nice piece of godiva makin my MOUTH ALL WET
2012-03-12, 3:01 PM #8
WTF is going on with that dog?
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2012-03-12, 3:08 PM #9
Originally posted by Antony:
I'd like to take this as a sign that we're supposed to write open letters saying things that just need to be said, so here we go:

Dear Michael MacFarlane,

I've always found it difficult to describe things found on the extreme ends of the spectrum. It's difficult to find adjectives to adequately express that sort of extremity. So, with that being said, I would like you to know that I want to kill you. I'm hoping that some time soon all of those whackos you live with down in Texas will secede from the union, and all be labeled as traitors. This will make it easy for me to justify your death to the authority figures in the real United States. They'll say "good job, Antony. The last thing those treasonous bastards needed was some high fallutin' lawyer type trying to legal their way around all this. You're a hero to us all." Then Katherine Bigelow or Paul Greengrass will make a movie about my story of killing you, and I'll be a legend forever.

I just want to get this across one more time. I hate you. I mean, like, as much as possible. My hate for you is equal to the Manning family's love of football. We're talking about serious hate here. There's nothing in this world I hate more than you. Please, at some point in time, get cancer.

Your friend,

Antony

:XD:
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2012-03-13, 12:24 AM #10
Originally posted by Antony:

Dear Michael MacFarlane,

Your friend,

Antony

The current insult I tell new people at work is "I hate you so much it makes me dead inside".

It's actually pretty interesting all the crap my coworkers & I yell at each other at the top of our lungs on a regular basis. I can't even count how many times I've threatened to cut someone for looking at me... All in good fun of course...

p.s. Not crazy nor anti-social. I work in a freezing warehouse lifting boxes all day. It gets pretty monotonous for everyone on the floor. We pass the time by screaming insults at each other (because it's also loud in our department). Plus almost all of us carry box cutters so the empty threats of a sharp edge to a sensitive spot is par for the course.
"Hello one day ban." ~ Baconfish
>Liberius when he's not on Massassi<
2012-03-13, 1:36 AM #11
Hi Liberius Vir. I named a fictional spaceship after you. Well, I called it Liberus Vir, actually, but it is close enough! It crashes on page 2. :P :P :P
幻術
2012-03-13, 11:21 AM #12
Originally posted by Koobie:
Hi Liberius Vir. I named a fictional spaceship after you. Well, I called it Liberus Vir, actually, but it is close enough! It crashes on page 2. :P :P :P

Eh? Not quite sure I got what you said just there.
2012-03-13, 11:33 AM #13
I'm writing my next WotF submission, about 4 pages in... It starts like this:

[quote=Planetside WIP]EDITED SO THAT I DON'T HAVE TO SEARCH FOR WHERE TO DELETE THIS FROM WHEN READY TO SUBMIT. THX.[/quote]
幻術
2012-03-13, 1:39 PM #14
Dear Petmc, you are my favourite besides maybe Sab.

Since NoESC left.

And Rob.
nope.
2012-03-13, 2:29 PM #15
Originally posted by Koobie:
I'm writing my next WotF submission, about 4 pages in... It starts like this:

I assume you mean the "Writers of the Future" contest? Because I've definitely been meaning to do that, lol. Sooo... one more question... Planetside WIP, eh? Wouldn't have anything to do with the game now would it? Because the April issue of PC Gamer just came out with a swell spread on the sequel. I'm stoked.
2012-03-13, 2:32 PM #16
Hi, Petmc, I keep wanting to call you McPet and will from now on. Carry on.

Outlaw Torn
obviously you've never been able to harness the power of cleavage...

maeve
2012-03-13, 3:06 PM #17
I agree with Outlaw Tom.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2012-03-13, 4:40 PM #18
I seem to recall Petmc being a Mac fan. So that makes sense.
ORJ / My Level: ORJ Temple Tournament I
2012-03-13, 6:29 PM #19
Originally posted by FastGamerr:
I agree with Outlaw Tom.

I see what you did there...
obviously you've never been able to harness the power of cleavage...

maeve
2012-03-14, 3:08 AM #20
Originally posted by Liberius Vir:
I assume you mean the "Writers of the Future" contest? Because I've definitely been meaning to do that, lol. Sooo... one more question... Planetside WIP, eh? Wouldn't have anything to do with the game now would it? Because the April issue of PC Gamer just came out with a swell spread on the sequel. I'm stoked.

Yep, that's the contest. I meant to enter for a while as well, but only recently felt that I'm getting more or less good enough to actually stand a chance. :) Already mailed my first submission. This story doesn't have anything to do with the game, just a fitting title.

In other news, NEW WORK LAPTOP (Dell Latitude E6420). Hooray!

幻術

↑ Up to the top!