Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → TOR free weekend
TOR free weekend
2012-03-24, 5:18 PM #1
Well its almost half over but you can play a trial of SW:TOR this weekend for free until Monday morning. I've started a Jedi Knight and Bounty Hunter so far. It hasnt quite hooked me to buy the game yet though.
"Guns don't kill people, I kill people."
2012-03-25, 12:12 AM #2
****! I should have found out about this earlier (I guess intentionally avoiding most (gaming) news isn't always perky), now I genuinely feel

[http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/garosaon/zmonks/singlepanelcrap/zmonks_buttlordGT.png]
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2012-03-25, 1:01 AM #3
I tried out a Sith Inquisitor and it hooked me better than those other classes I mentioned. If anyone cares to look me up im on The Maw server, name Evilsnakes. Havent bought the game though so I have limited communications abilities.
2012-03-25, 1:05 PM #4
SNAKE don't you know everyone will be bored with this game and no one will be having any fun playing it just a few short months after release???
2012-03-25, 1:14 PM #5
I've got a level 36 Jedi Sentinel on Whitebeam Run. I still rather enjoy this game.
>>untie shoes
2012-03-25, 1:21 PM #6
Originally posted by saberopus:
SNAKE don't you know everyone will be bored with this game and no one will be having any fun playing it just a few short months after release???

He'll know in a few short months!
2012-03-25, 4:08 PM #7
I've got an agent named Finch [yes, that is a Vandermeer reference! XD] on Grandmaster Zyn that I play with a friend from work, but only on occasion. I keep getting distracted by life.
Also, I can kill you with my brain.
2012-03-25, 4:22 PM #8
Stupid "life" getting in the way of Important Things!
My girlfriend paid a lot of money for that tv; I want to watch ALL OF IT. - JM
2012-03-25, 5:41 PM #9
What you mean like where I'm at with Arkham City, Skyrim, and Battlefield 3 right now?
2012-03-25, 6:45 PM #10
Don't let trolls ruin your enjoyment of something.
>>untie shoes
2012-03-25, 9:32 PM #11
I have a level 50 IA sniper, and I haven't played in long enough that they sent me a "come back" email. I should probably cancel my subscription. No that it's not fun, but there's not a lot to do once the story content runs out.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2012-03-26, 3:16 AM #12
I share FGR's outrage.
幻術
2012-03-26, 4:34 AM #13
Originally posted by KOP_Snake:
What you mean like where I'm at with Arkham City, Skyrim, and Battlefield 3 right now?

Playing through Myst and Riven again, actually. :gbk:
Also, I can kill you with my brain.
2012-03-26, 8:13 AM #14
<3
2012-03-26, 9:12 AM #15
Originally posted by Dormouse:
I've got an agent named Finch

"Finch? Is that a Spin City reference?"

Originally posted by Dormouse:
[yes, that is a Vandermeer reference! XD]

Nah I'm sticking with Spin City, nothing tops the Finch Who Stole Christmas
You can't judge a book by it's file size
2012-04-05, 3:56 PM #16
PSA, if you missed the free weekend 2 weeks ago, they are apprently doing it again, right now. If you did not miss it, you wont be able to play for free again with the same account

↑ Up to the top!